01, '𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧'

"Excuse me. I'm looking for Alex Karev?"

Mark looked up at the sound of an unknown female voice. He saw a blonde girl standing at the reception desk. He walked over. "Can I help you?" He asked.

The girl turned to him. She sighed. "I'm looking for Dr Alex Karev. Do you know him?"

"I do. Who are you?" Mark asked, looking to the young girl in front of him. She couldn't have been more than 25 years old.

"I'm Anna. I'm his sister."

Mark's eyes widened. He didn't know Alex Karev had a sister. He smiled. "Well if you wait here, I can page him," he said as she looked to her.

"Yes. Do that please," Anna said as she rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "Who are you?"

"Mark Sloan. Head of plastics. I could be in your dreams by the end of today."

Anna nodded. She sighed. "Sure buddy. If you say so. Can you get my brother then? As I'm not standing there for my health," she told him. She was sick of men and their attempts to flirt.

****

Alex groaned as his pager went off. Meredith looked to him. "You're not on Sloan's service. Why is he paging you?" She asked.

"No idea. I should go. He'll probably want me to fetch his sandwich," Alex said as he stood up and walked off.

He eventually found Mark. But frowned at who he saw next to him. "Anna?"

Anna turned to see her brother. She walked over to him and threw herself into his arms. Alex held her close. He didn't care who saw. If Anna needed him, he would drop everything. "What happened?"

"I left him. He started to get physical with me," Anna mumbled. She looked to him. "It was just verbal at first. But then he changed. He blamed the hospital."

Alex felt anger. He wanted to hunt down Anna's ex and kill him. No one touched his sister. Not after all they had been through as kids.

Mark saw a difference in Alex when his sister was there. He wasn't the jackass he thought he was. He was different. "Karev. Take her to the residents lounge," he said.

Alex nodded. He walked off with Anna and sighed. "I knew I should have beat the crap out of him."

****

George saw Alex going into the staff room with Anna. He frowned and walked off to tell the others. "I've just seen Alex going into a room with a blonde girl. And she didn't look like Izzie," he said.

Meredith frowned. She turned to see the look on Izzie's face. "What did she look like?"

"She was blonde. Pretty. Karev's type," George said as he looked between them.

Izzie was pissed at the thought that Alex was cheating on her. She wanted to know who this woman was. She stood up and walked off. The others following her.

They eventually found Alex in the residents lounge. They walked in. "Alex. Who's this skank?" Izzie asked as she looked to the blonde sitting down. She looked to Anna. "How much does he pay you?"

Anna stood up and turned to her. "I'm sorry? I'm a skank? I'm Anna. I'm his sister. I'm not fucking him. He's my brother. So don't you dare come in here and call me a skank," she spat.