024, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Anna hated how things had ended up. She and Mark weren't talking. And when they were, it was about the baby. Mark didn't want to believe that he wasn't the father of Callie's baby.

Anna hated it. She missed him more than anything. Especially knowing that she needed him. Being a single parent was the last thing she had ever wanted.

It wasn't that she didn't think she could do it. She knew she could. But what hurt her the most was the fact she didn't have Mark by her side which just broke her.

She looked up as Ella walked in and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Anna nodded. "Yeah. I have my sonogram today. To find out what I'm having. And I'm so scared. I don't wanna go on my own. But Mark isn't talking to me," she said.

Ella shook her head. "He's an ass. But you're not alone. I can go with you if you want to," she told her.

"I'd appreciate that. Thanks," Anna mumbled. She just knew that it wasn't what she wanted.

****

Arizona saw Mark sitting at the table. He had made Callie breakfast. She looked to him. "Have you talked to Anna at all?" She asked.

"We've been talking. She has an appointment today. I want to be there for her. But she's pushing me away," Mark told her.

Arizona sighed and nodded. "She's been through so much. And you can't expect her to just welcome you back with open arms after everything that's happened. It's going to take time. You betrayed her."

Mark knew Arizona was right. But he just wanted to be there for Anna and the baby.

****

Jackson walked over to Lexie. He smirked. "Can you wash this, too?" He asked.

Lexie grinned. "Jackson."

The two of them started kissing as Anna walked in. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Is there anywhere you don't do it? No?" She said as she turned and walked off.

"Sorry."

"Sorry Anna."

Anna rolled her eyes and walked off. Knowing she wasn't in the mood for it.

****

Anna was sitting in OB. Ella had been called into surgery. She looked up as Mark walked in. She frowned. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she wiped away some tears.

"Ella let slip to Meredith and I overheard. You didn't think I'd let you do this alone? I told you. I want to be here with you," Mark said as he took her hand.

Anna sighed. "Don't you have to be with Callie? I know she has an appointment today. I heard her talking about it with Arizona," she mumbled.

Mark shrugged. He smiled. "I'm here with you. If you want me here," he said.

"I-I do."

"Anna

Anna and Mark stood up. They walked into the room. Anna got onto the bed and sighed. "This doesn't change anything."

Lucy, the OB walked in. "Oh hi," Lucy said as she looked to Mark. "Tell Callie she has an appointment today."

Mark nodded. "That's a completely different thing."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Unbelievable. I can't even have an appointment without Callie being mentioned," she mumbled.

Lucy examined Anna. She smiled. "Everything seems to be good. Let's have a look at the little one," she said. She put the gel onto Anna's stomach and moved the Doppler around.