021, "𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭"

Anna knew she needed to tell Mark she was pregnant. She was scared of how he was going to react. She knew how he wanted to be a dad. But she wasn't sure if he wanted to be a dad to a baby she was pregnant with.

Her whole head was a complete mess. And no one knew. She felt alone and isolated. Especially knowing that she and Mark had only just gotten back together.

She didn't want people thinking she had slept with someone else who had gotten her pregnant. She knew for certain that the baby she was pregnant with was Mark's.

She sat on her bed and sighed. Not knowing what to do at all. Feeling as though things were going to 100% change. She had to somehow hope and pray that things were going to work out.

****

Mark and Callie were lying on his bed. He had just been told Callie was pregnant. And he had no words.

Callie looked to him. "You have to say something. Words. Make words," she told him.

"Holy crap."

"Yep."

"A baby?"

Callie nodded. "Growing like a weed in my uterus," she told him as she sighed.

Mark turned to her. He smiled. "Not like a weed. Like a mighty oak. We're gonna be great parents," he said.

He was excited. But he wished it was Anna who was having his baby.

"Mark, you... you don't have to do..."

"Are you kidding? That's my kid in there. I'm a dad. We're parents... of a baby," Mark said.

"Okay. You're in?"

"Should we get married?" Mark asked as he looked to her. He didn't want to though. He wanted to be with Anna.

Callie shook her head. "Oh, no. No, I mean, I'm all for raising a baby with you. But, there's a line," she told him.

Mark nodded. "You're right. That's good. Because I'm in love with Anna and it would be... oh my god. Anna. What am I gonna tell her?" He said.

He knew that any chance he had with anna to build a future would change when she found out Callie was pregnant.

****

Anna looked up as Ella walked into her bedroom. She smiled. "Did you take a test?" She asked.

Anna nodded. "Two pinks lines. Positive."

"Have you talked to Mark?"

Anna shook her head. "I have no idea what to even say. I don't know what he wants. I'm just... I don't know. I just need to figure out how to tell him."

Ella took her hand. She smiled. "Whatever you want, I will do all I can to support you."

****

Callie walked into the apartment. She looked to Arizona. "Are you ready to talk now?" She asked.

"I want to say some not nice things. And I want you to listen. Without saying that our relationship is over. Or walking out," Arizona said.

Callie nodded. She walked over and sat on the sofa opposite her. "Okay."

"I'm mad that you slept with someone else. And I know that we were broken up. But still, you slept with someone else. And I'm even madder that person has a penis. And I know you're bisexual. I know that..."

"Would you rather I slept with a busty red head? Cause..."

Arizona shook her head. "You have to give me a chance to process this. Okay? I am processing," she told her.