019, "𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞"

Anna hadn't been feeling well at all lately. She knew that she missed Mark. And how he had moved Callie into the apartment. But she couldn't be there. Not when she wanted to make it work.

It wasn't that Anna didn't like Callie. She just felt as though she couldn't build her relationship with Mark while she was there. But Anna had absolutely nothing against the other woman.

Anna walked into the kitchen. She saw Ella and Alex there. Alex frowned. "You're still here?" He asked.

"Oh thanks. Ever the charmer aren't you big brother?" Anna said as she sighed. She shook her head. "I honestly don't feel well at all," she said.

Ella smiled. "You do look unwell. Are you okay?" She asked as she sat with her.

Anna shrugged. "I have no idea what's going on. But my head hurts. My body aches and I feel dead," she said. She felt sick when Alex came by her. "Oh my god... get away."

"Charming."

Mark and Callie were in the shower together. Mark looked to Callie. "Hey you wanna do it real quick? Nothing says good morning like shower sex," Mark said.

Callie smiled. "Look, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, because the sex with you has been... great... but it just... it makes me miss Arizona. The sex with you just makes me sad. Oh, no. That came out wrong. Sorry," she said.

"No I get it."

"Yeah?"

Mark nodded. He turned to her. "Last night when we were doing it, I was thinking about Anna. I was thinking...," he went to say.

Callie interrupted him. She turned to him. "When we were having sex you were thinking about Anna? Okay, now that is just rude."

"Well you said having sex with me makes you sad," Mark told her as he stood there in shock.

"Cause I'm amazing!"

"I know. That's why I suggested the wake up call," Mark said as he looked to Callie.

Callie rolled her eyes. "Just get out. Seriously get out," she told him as she turned to him.

Mark grabbed his towel and left the bathroom. "Now I'm missing Anna even more," he mumbled under his breath.

Mark knew having sex with Callie was wrong. But he didn't know what had come over him. Especially as he knew he was in love with Annabelle Karev.

****

Anna was stood with April and Jackson and as they were watching the chief and Bailey remove a gallbladder from a patients mouth.

Anna looked to Bailey. "You're removing a gallbladder from someone's mouth. I mean, no incision, no scar. It's like you were never there. Sorry. I'll quit talking now," she said.

Bailey turned to look at the three of them. "You want to do one of these?" She asked.

Ella blinked. "Is that a trick question?" She asked as she looked to her.

"The... the trick question is, how bad do you want it?"

Anna grinned as she looked to Bailey. "When I was like six maybe seven, I wanted a unicorn so badly. Like I really wanted a unicorn. This feels like that," she told her.