Peter Bancain [Form]

Author Games: Sunlit Seas - DROPPED TASK 3

REGISTRATION INFORMATION

Name: Peter Bancain

Date of Birth: 03/27/2000

Gender: Male

Occupation: Journalist! Well, he was, about a week ago. To be entirely honest, he's always put more work into maintaining his YouTube channel than he has into the thing he actually went to school and spent money on studying, but he's grown enough to garner a steady income from the videos and, well, let's just say his main job kind of...got neglected. But hey, listen! People eat this conspiracy theory shit up! And he has a great time doing the research, has a great time putting those theories to the test and going out into the field. It's just like journalism, just with his face and a lot less editing and he doesn't have to pass every little note under a boss's nose for approval. Plus, people keep sending him free things now. They didn't do that when he was writing articles that only his mom would read. Ah, mother. A sweetheart. Mental note: call her later.

Appearance: Just look at the badge, man. He's got research to do, he doesn't have time to file out a full report on his stunning jawline. It's there, yes, got it, move along now.

Personality: Energy. Debatably too much of it. It's hard for him to stay involved in something that isn't bringing him joy, thrill, and he drifts in and out of hobbies on the regular, picking up new, dropping old reliables like moldy bread. He could also talk your ear off for hours, and honestly, it's not the worst thing in the world. Just let him loose, and he'll go a thousand places and still somehow wind up back where he started to tie it all back together. It's probably what makes him so good at this conspiracy stuff.

Brief Background: Nothing too insane. Lived with his mother his whole life, loves her to death, currently trying to figure out which house he's gonna buy her once he's amassed a great deal of wealth from cracking down on the truth about one of the most insane conspiracy theories of their time: that of Helius, Inc., and whatever they're really doing in the lower decks. He's also got an older sister, but she chose to live with their dad, so, eh, that's her fault. He did well in school, definitely worked way too hard to out-do his peers, went to a relatively selective college (nothing too crazy, no 4.7 GPA, score of 36 on the ACT type of thing) and got his bachelor's in journalism. Uh, didn't really pan out how he was hoping? That's okay, though. He's found his passion, and he follows through with it, even if that means going places he shouldn't. Also, no one tell his mother he got fired. He's waiting for the proper moment. When he's in the middle of the ocean.

Reason for Attendance: Media coverage. Sorry, "media coverage." They didn't immediately take all of his fancy press passes away when they fired him (a mistake on their part, really), so nobody will question him walking around the ship with a camera. It still technically counts as media coverage, though, right? Man, this is gonna be a great docuseries.