Deleted Scene // The Canoe Lake

so i asked if anybody wanted the deleted scene of all the half naked boys and i got one response that sorta kinda implied they wanna read it so here u go my child(ren) 

~~~

"I bet I could grow myself a boyfriend in this water," Mick said, still too tired to register he'd started talking aloud. "Like those foam pellets."

"Mick?"

Groggy and not here to explain himself, he turned around, lids half-closed in a display of exhaustion. Once his sights landed on the source of his name, though, those lids peeled themselves right back, scanning the boy's bare chest with wondrous eyes. Tyler wound his shirt in his hands, balling it up. "You okay over there, buddy?"

"Muy caliente," he responded. A significant degree of effort was required to keep from licking his lips. Usually, his mother'd be there to smack the crazy out of him, but when he looked around - well, was she here? Admittedly, his lord and savior Momma Haverin was nowhere to be seen.

A swift and flat expression of amusement crossed Ethan's face just then, and he grabbed the hem of his own shirt, saying, "Hace calor," before pulling the fabric up over his head.

Nagini's gaze lingered; Mick furrowed his brows. "What?"