Dirty Fantasy (Prologue)

The first time he noticed it was on stage but he wasn't sure at all and why would he even reflect over it? He and Harry were the best of friends. Why would he care if Harry liked it or not? That was just weird, but it became a sort of an obsession. He couldn't even explain why, not that he ever would. He just had a really dirty mind. Apparently. Louis felt ashamed but he couldn't help it. He continued to slap Harry's bum, to see if he would get a reaction or not.

He was good at hiding it, he had to give him credit for that. God, he was so stupid. What if Harry started to question his fascination with rubbing his palm against his arse? Did he even have an explanation for it more than that it turned him on? He was such a creep.

He would die from embarrassment if he ever would be held responsible for his actions or dirty thoughts. He had to stop! What was wrong with him? Why did he fantasize about Harry in a sexual way? Naked, begging for him to spank him? Louis didn't even know that he was into that kind of shit. He didn't even know he was into boys! Was he really? Why was poor, innocent Harry the main star in his dirty fantasy?

They had never been more than friends, kind of. They were close.
Personal space had never been an issue between the two of them. Nevertheless, friends were the keyword here. He had to get a grip.