Blowjobs

Louis woke up in a haze. Harry was trailing kisses down his chest.
"Good morning, princess. What are you up to?"

Harry looked up with a cheeky smile.
"It was too tempting. Is this okay?"

"More than okay. It was a really nice thing to wake up to. Go ahead, baby." Louis smiled.

He closed his eyes and let the feeling of Harry's featherlight kisses over his torso wash over him. Harry took his time nibbling down Louis' body. He reached Louis' nipples and took one in his mouth. Louis let out a gasp. Harry played with his nipples for a while. It made wonders for the erection.

Harry kissed his way down Louis' stomach until he reached his boxers. He put his hands on the hem and looked up again.
"Can I take these off? I would like to try something."

"Yeah." Louis breathed out.

Harry took off the boxers and Louis hissed when the cool air swept over his hardened member when it slapped against his stomach. Harry leaned down and licked the tip. Louis' breath hitched and he let out a whimper. That seemed to encourage Harry who put the head in his mouth instead and sucked on it lightly.

Louis growled and did his best not to buckle his hip. Harry had found the confidence now and he went for it. He lowered his mouth and took as much as he could inside. Louis jolted up with an "aaaah."

Harry let go and looked up at Louis again.
"Is this okay?"

Louis opened his eyes and looked down at Harry. His lips were red and puffy and were glistening with spit. Fucking hell! Louis grunted.
"Fuck yes! Go on! Feels amazing."

Harry gave him a cheeky grin before he put his mouth around Louis' cock again and started to suck him off. He hollowed his cheeks and started to bob his head up and down, making sure to swirl his tongue around.

Louis moaned loudly. He threw his head back. "Fuck, Harry! So good!"

Harry moaned around his dick from the praise and the vibrations went through Louis' cock. He moaned again. He opened his eyes and looked down. He wanted to see this. Harry's hair was hanging in the way so he reached out a hand to push it to the side. Harry looked up through his eyelashes and started to bob his head faster. He had his hand around the base and made sure to stroke the part he couldn't fit in his mouth.

"You look so good, princess, sucking my cock. Fuck, I'm close." Louis mumbled and Harry moaned again.

He sucked harder and started to palm himself. Louis let out a long and loud moan and buckled his hips. He hit the back of Harry's throat and made him gag a little.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Louis mumbled.

Harry took his dick out again and Louis grunted. He was so close!
"Fuck my mouth."

"Fuck! A... are you s... sure?" Louis stuttered.

Harry just nodded his head and put Louis' cock in his mouth again. Louis put his hands on Harry's head, thrusting his hips. He hesitated, afraid to hurt Harry.

Harry nodded his head encouraging so Louis started to thrust faster and a little harder. He was so close. This felt amazing. Harry gagged a little and moaned. Louis looked down at him.
"You really like this, huh? Letting me have control? Fucking your mouth. Gagging you with me cock." Louis panted.

Harry came untouched and it tipped Louis right over the edge. He filled Harry's mouth and he swallowed eagerly. Louis let go of Harry's head and he pulled off and lay down on his back.
"Fuck, that was hot! And you're right. I like giving you control. I liked sucking you off because you made noises that turned me on even more and I guess I'm in control then. I liked it when you fucked my mouth, because fuck, that was fantastic. Most of all I love it when you talk dirty to me. That made me come." Harry rambled with a wrecked voice.

Louis gaped at him for a second. Wow, that was a lot of information.
"Good to know for future preferences, which I hope will be, like soon, because I would really like to try and suck you off as well." Louis grinned.

Harry's eyes grew wide and he sprinted out of bed.
"I'm just gonna clean this mess and you can give it a try."

Louis laughed at him but stayed in bed. So, this would definitely count as crossing all friendship boundaries. He worried about what would happen the day Harry decided it was enough. Would they just go back to being friends and pretend like this never happened? Well, it was too late to go back now. He should just enjoy it as long as it lasted because this was mindblowing.

Harry came running back to bed and lay down with an anticipating smile on his face. Louis found him adorable. He just wanted to fuck him but hopefully, they would get there too someday.
"Put your legs up, baby."

Harry complied. Louis started to trail kisses on the inside of his thighs. He sucked a hickey and slapped his bum at the same time. Harry let out a whiny moan and he was rock hard in an instant. Louis smirked before he leaned in and kitty licked the top of Harry's cock. He slapped him again.
"I'm gonna wreck you with my mouth and my palm. Okay, baby?"

"Fuck! Yes!" Harry moaned and Louis spanked him again before he took his cock in his mouth and started to suck him off.

Harry let out obscene sounds and Louis was hard again. He started to bob his head up and down and kneaded Harry's ass at the same time. He went down to massage Harry's balls instead. Harry whined and moaned.
"I'm c...close a...already." Harry managed to get out.

Louis' cock was aching but he focused on getting Harry off first. He continued to suck on his thick cock and spanked him again between both cheeks. Harry screamed and started to rant Louis' name over and over again. Louis slipped a finger between his cheeks and circled his rim and Harry came right then and there.

Louis continued to suck him dry. When Harry's orgasm had washed over him Louis took his now soft dick out of his mouth. He grabbed his own neglected cock and just had to tug it a couple of times until he came all over Harry's stomach with a growl.

He looked down and met Harry's eyes.
"That was great."

Harry started to giggle.
"It sure was."