First Stumbling Steps

"Great gig guys!" Liam shouted excitedly when they got off stage.

Harry came up beside Louis and threw an arm around his shoulders. Louis smiled at him. Harry squeezed him close for a second before he let go and started to walk away. Louis couldn't help it. He gave him a light spank as he passed by him. Harry turned his head and smirked but walked to the dressing rooms without a word. Louis closed his eyes with a grunt. Why the hell did he do that for?

They all took a quick shower and headed to the bus. They were at the end of their European tour. Three more places to go and then they would get some well-deserved rest before it was time to get back to the studio to record their third album. They had a crazy schedule but they wouldn't trade it for anything.

They entered the bus and sat down on the couch. Harry immediately crawled over to Louis and sat on his lap. He leaned his head against Louis' chest with a content sigh and Louis put his arms around the younger boy and gave him a light peck on the side of the head. No one questioned it because this was something they did almost every night. Harry was taller than Louis now but he curled himself in a ball and let Louis comfort him. It was Louis' favorite moment of the day.
"Tired, baby?" Louis whispered and Harry nodded his head.

"We're going to bed." Louis announced to the rest of the boys and Harry got up from his lap. He put an arm around Louis' waist and leaned against him.
"Come on, baby, let's tuck you in." Louis mumbled softly and they walked over to the bunk beds.

The other three boys said good night but Louis was too busy taking care of his baby that he hardly noticed.
"Let's brush our teeth first."

Harry huffed but followed Louis to the toilet. They brushed their teeth quickly and went back to the bunk beds. Louis helped Harry to get undressed. Harry complied with sleepy eyes.
"Cuddle me?" Harry asked and yawned.

Louis smiled.
"Sure."

They lay down in Harry's bunk bed together. It was crowded but they managed. Louis was always the big spoon. He held Harry close and soon the younger boy fell asleep. Louis followed him shortly.

Louis woke up first and scooched out of bed so his morning hard-on wouldn't wake Harry because that would be awkward. He hurried to get dressed and went to the kitchen area to eat some breakfast. Liam was already sitting there and Louis greeted him while he found his favorite cereal. He sat down and they made small talk while they ate.

Harry walked into the kitchen only wearing his boxers and Louis' eyes traveled over his body. The things he could do to Harry...

He looked up and met Harry's eyes. Harry smirked at him and winked. Louis blushed at being caught. He cleared his voice.
"Good morning, princess. Slept well?"

Harry got a bowl and sat down beside Louis.
"Yes. You?"

"Yeah, yeah." Louis mumbled and ran his fingers through Harry's curls without thinking about his own actions. Harry closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. Louis scratched his nails against his scalp and Harry almost purred. Liam rolled his eyes at them and went to the toilet.

When Louis found himself alone with Harry he decided to test out his newly discovered theory and tugged Harry's hair pretty hard. Harry immediately drew in a heated breath, suppressed a moan, and pressed himself closer to Louis. Fuck! Louis held his breath. Harry slowly opened his eyes and stared at Louis. His pupils were dilated and his eyes flickered down to Louis' lips for a second.

"Good morning, guys. What's up?" Niall's voice interrupted them and Louis let go of Harry's hair immediately.

"Hi, Niall. Ehm...nothing." Louis mumbled and avoided looking at Niall.

Harry was still staring intensely at him. Had he liked the hair tugging? Louis was leaning against yes with the way he had responded. That was interesting. No, it wasn't! Still Harry. His platonic pal! He turned his gaze to Harry.
"Eat your breakfast, princess."

Harry smiled at him and complied. Louis sighed. He was so sweet and innocent. He had to stop this.

Eight hours. He stopped for eight hours. They were in the middle of a concert and Harry stopped in front of him, winked, and turned his gorgeous ass to him with a pout. He just had to smack it. Harry gave him a grin and continued to sing. A few minutes later he came back and smacked Louis' ass with a mischievous smile. Oh no he didn't! Different appropriate punishments flashed through Louis' head.

He quirked an eyebrow and leaned in to whisper in Harry's ear.
"I'll get you for that."

Harry smirked.
"Please do." He whispered back.

Oh my. Louis got semi-hard in an instant. Was Harry teasing him? Or did he actually want him to make a move? Of course not! They were friends. Just friends. Louis shook his head to clear his mind. He almost missed his turn to sing and his voice sounded a bit shaky. Harry was smirking at him. Oh, he was so going to get punished after the show.

An hour later they walked off stage and headed to the dressing rooms. It had been a great show as always. Louis was riled up. Harry kept on teasing him and Louis could feel his palm itch. He tried to collect himself. He had to calm down. He and Harry were just friends, it was crazy to think that Harry actually wanted him to do something. Harry was just messing with him.

So he thought but as soon as they had entered their shared dressing room and closed the door behind them Harry turned around with glittery eyes.
"So Louis, how are you gonna get me?" Harry smirked.

Louis stopped in his tracks. His breath hitched. Harry was just playing with him. Well, two could play that game. Louis crossed his arms with a stern look on his face. Harry gulped at the sight. Louis' eyes glittered with humor.
"So...you want to be punished huh?" He dragged out the words and took a step closer.

Harry smirked.
"Seems like you enjoy the thought of punishing me."

Louis blushed lightly.
"Maybe." He mumbled.

"Don't fall out of character, Lou. I've been a bad boy. What are you planning on doing to me?" Harry challenged and took a step closer so they were inches apart.

Louis put his hands on Harry's hips and pulled him closed in a firm grip. "Seems like you enjoy the thought of me punishing you as well."

"Maybe." Harry admitted with a shaky voice.

They stared into each other's eyes. Louis put a hand on the back of Harry's neck and entangled his fingers in his curls. He tugged at them and Harry closed his eyes and let out a breathy soft moan that blew Louis' mind. Was this actually happening? What the hell were they doing?

A loud knock on the door made them both jump.
"Come on, guys! Bus!" Liam shouted.

"Fuck!" Louis growled and let go of Harry.

It was like they both realized what they were doing at the same time and they both blushed and looked away. Things became awkward.

"Let's go." Harry mumbled and opened the door.

Louis sighed and followed him.