Jealousy

The next day Zayn called and asked if they wanted to go clubbing. Harry and Louis agreed. They both spent some extra time getting ready, pretending it wasn't for each other.

Zayn had booked the VIP section at a popular club downtown. The boys were already there when Louis and Harry showed up. They sat down next to each other and ordered a beer each. They drank, talked, and laughed for a while. Louis just sipped on his beer. He wanted to have a clear mind for the plans he had later in the evening. Harry seemed to be thinking the same. He didn't drink much either.

"You're not drinking much tonight Louis." Zayn stated.

"Nah, not feeling like it." Louis answered.

"Since when?" Zayn questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Since he started to spank his best mate. Louis just shrugged his shoulders in response and looked at Harry. He had a smug smile on his lips. Louis leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"Why so smug? Do you want me to spank that smile away and replace it with a moan?"

Harry drew in a heated breath.
"Well, that sounds like a terrific plan, Sir."

Fucking hell. Louis took a couple of big gulps from his beer to calm his jittery heart. Liam was watching him with a smirk. He always seemed to know when something was going on but Louis didn't think his mind was that dirty.

Both Louis and Harry had three beers each during the evening. It wasn't enough to get them drunk, not even tipsy. It just made them relax and have that buzzing feeling in their body. Or maybe that came from the anticipation of what would happen when they got home?

Louis was in a really good mood. He felt carefree, happy, and a bit horny. Harry was smiling and laughing beside him, being his usual sparkling self. Louis did a lot of fond staring but he couldn't help it. Harry was beautiful in every sense.

It was a great evening. The atmosphere was on top. The music was good, the boys were drunk and loud and Harry was well, Harry. He was always awesome. Louis really enjoyed their night out.

At least until Frankie Sandford came up to their table and started to flirt with Harry. Louis knew that Harry had a crush on her during their X-Factor days. His mood dropped in an instant. Frankie dragged Harry to the dancefloor and he followed her. Louis glared at them. Harry was jumping around looking like a wounded elk. That boy couldn't dance at all.

Louis almost had a heart attack when Frankie started to grind herself against Harry. What the hell? Louis was fuming. So maybe he was a little jealous?

Harry looked up and met his eyes. They stared at each other across the room for a while. Then Harry smirked and winked at him. Louis frowned. Harry leaned in to whisper something in Frankie's ear and Louis had to look away. He did not want to see them make out!

Harry was standing beside him nudging his shoulder. Louis looked up. Harry gave him a dimpled smile and sat down beside him. He leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"No need to be jealous, Lou."

Louis snorted.
"I'm not!"

Harry let out a low chuckle.
"Whatever you say. So have I been naughty now? Do you want to take me home and set me straight? Or not really straight but...ya." Harry gave him a dirty look. He found this entertaining.

Louis stood up and grabbed Harry's arm.
"Ehm, we're going home, guys. Harry's not feeling well."

"Okay? Hope you'll feel better soon." Liam answered.

"Oh, I'm sure I will." Harry responded with a smug smile.

"Ehm, bye guys." Niall said, looking a bit confused.

They both said goodbye and rushed outside to call a cab. The boys stared at them when they left.
"What are those two up to?" Niall asked.

"I think...that we really don't wanna know." Zayn smirked.

"I think you're right." Liam chuckled.

"But Louis was jealous, wasn't he? When Harry danced with Frankie?" Niall grinned.

"It sure looked like it." Zayn agreed.

"Is this finally happening, guys?" Niall shouted excitedly.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Liam smiled.

"Yeah, hopefully they figure it out soon. I mean, it's so obvious." Zayn chuckled.

"Oooo, my Larry heart. They are so cute." Niall cooed.

Cute wasn't the word to describe the two young men in the taxi at the moment. The sexual tension between them was almost suffocating. Louis was still jealous and angry and it turned Harry on. They weren't speaking. Louis was tapping his fingers on his knee, impatient to get home.

He really wanted to wreck Harry in every possible way imaginable. He wanted to spank him and fuck him. Spank him while he fucked him. He couldn't do that. Of course, he couldn't do that! Harry didn't want that! But he did and that was a scary realization. He wanted to fuck his best friend into oblivion. He wanted to hear him scream his name. Most of all, he just wanted to kiss him. Feel those plump, pink lips against his own. So maybe his feelings weren't as platonic as he thought? Harry could never know that. This was just supposed to be light and fun, with no strings attached.

Louis felt a sadness wash over him and he sighed.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked softly and put a hand on Louis' knee.

"Of course." Louis mumbled and looked out the window.