Daddy

They went through the next couple of weeks in a euphoric state of mind. They started the mornings with sex. Louis slipped right in when Harry was still loose from the night before. Condoms were something they decided to skip early on, reassuring each other that they were clean.

The morning sex was almost the most intimate sex they had. Louis was already spooning Harry and he would wake him up by pressing featherlight kisses on the back of his neck and caressing his body. Harry put his leg over Louis' hip and steered his cock to his entrance without a word. Louis thrust slowly and they lay there wrapped up together. Both of them cherished the feeling of being so close to one another but they didn't say it out loud.

They didn't breathe a single word about how they might feel for each other. How this must be something more than just two friends fucking for fun. Louis was afraid of rejection. That Harry would end this the second he confessed that it meant something else to him, something more. He couldn't even imagine that Harry was struggling with the same insecurity.

They spent the days in the studio with their bandmates. The boys obviously noticed that something had changed between their mates. They were both beaming. But they decided not to address the elephant in the room, making sure they didn't force a confession their mates might not be ready to address yet. So they waited for them to come clean themselves.

Harry and Louis were utterly consumed in their newfound after-work curriculum. They crashed their lips together as soon as they were in the safety of their own home. They always tried to find a way to get closer to each other without talking about it. They explored everything it meant to have sex with the same sex.

After a heated foreplay in Harry's bed, Louis broke free to catch his breath. He smiled down at the gorgeous boy underneath him and caressed his cheek with his fingertips.
"So what can I do for you today, baby? Do you have a fantasy you want me to fulfill?"

Harry blushed and bit his lower lip.

"Oh, so there is? Tell me, Haz." Louis said softly.

"It's embarrassing." Harry answered shyly.

"You're safe with me. I won't judge you. Come on, please tell me." Louis assured him.

Harry hesitated but caved in.
"I like it when you take control. I want to be dominated." He blushed again and looked down.

"I like that too. Do you have anything specific in mind?" Louis asked excitedly, because damn, that was hot.

"Yeah...I want you to tie me up, spank me and fuck me." Harry hid his face in his hands after his confession.

Louis grunted. Fuck, that was so sexy. He took Harry's hands away so he could look at him.
"I'd love to do that, baby. So. Fucking. Much. I mean, that's sexy as hell."

Harry gave him a hopeful smile.
"Yeah? Would it turn you on? I don't want you to do something you're uncomfortable with. I know I'm weird."

Louis pressed his boner against Harry's thigh.
"Just the thought of it turns me on, see? You're not weird, love. You're wonderful." Louis pressed a kiss on Harry's nose.

He jumped out of bed and walked over to the closet. He came back with two neckties.
"This is a fantasy of mine as well. I want to make you come so many times that you're totally wrecked. Is that bad?" Louis asked.