Home

They hurried home after the show was over. The guys tried to get them to go out to celebrate but they took a rain check, saying that they both were so tired and just wanted to go to sleep. They promised to go out drinking later in the week.

They didn't talk on the ride home. As soon as they had put their luggage down in the hallway, Louis locked the front door and turn around, and fixated his eyes on Harry.
"Come on."

He took Harry's hand and dragged him to the couch. Louis sat down and petted his knees.
"Lay down over my lap."

Harry fumbled with the waistband of his sweats and pushed his trousers down. He took them off and kicked them away. He climbed up on the sofa and lay down over Louis' thighs, breathing erratically.

"How many times do you want me to spank you? You can choose this time." Louis offered.

"Ten." Harry answered out of breath.

"Okay, but Haz, tell me if it gets too much. We can have like safewords. Red means stop. Green means that it's okay. How does that sound?" Louis asked.

"It sounds green to me." Harry chuckled.

"Alright. Count." Louis answered and pulled Harry's boxers down.

Goosebumps formed on Harry's porcelain bum from the sudden rush of cool air. Louis put both of his hands on Harry's ass cheeks and kneaded them.
"Harry, this will turn me on. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Harry let out a soft snort.
"If it would make me uncomfortable I wouldn't be laying on your lap with my bare ass on display. It turns me on too. Just spank me already."

"Fuck!" Louis mumbled between gritted teeth and let his palm smack down on Harry's left cheek.

Harry jolted forward with an "aaah".
"One."

Louis grunted and rubbed the cheek briefly before he smacked it again.

Harry let out a whimper.
"Two."

Louis could feel how he grew hard and Harry was too. He smacked the right cheek this time.

Harry moaned.
"Three."

Louis was breathing heavily now. He smacked his palm on the left cheek and pulled his hand up again to smack the right one as well and watched how Harry's cheeks wiggled.

Harry moaned out loud and rocked his crotch against Louis' thigh.
"Four, five."

Louis smacked him harder this time. His own cock was leaking pre-cum, begging to be touched. He tried to ignore it.

Harry rutted against his thigh again and let out another moan.
"Six."

"This is so fucking hot. Are you okay?" Louis worded.

"Yeah, go on. Feels so good." Harry panted.

Louis stroke both cheeks with his hand before he landed his palm between both of them.

Harry growled and pushed his hard-on against Louis' thigh.
"Seven."

Louis spread his legs a bit and pushed Harry back so his cock ended up between his thighs. Harry's breath hitched. Louis smacked him again.

Harry let out an obscene sound as his cock pressed down between Louis' thighs.
"Eight. More!"

Louis moaned and smacked him again. He was so fucking turned on right now. He was definitely not entirely straight.

"Nine. I'm so close, Lou." Harry grunted.

Louis palmed himself over his trousers. He dragged a finger through Harry's buttcrack and teased Harry's rim for a second. Harry went wild underneath him, rutting his hips up and down, moaning out loud. Louis landed the last smack on Harry's ass and rubbed his own cock up and down over the sweats.

Harry shouted out and climaxed. His whole body was trembling. Louis came in his pants from the sight. He threw his head back with a moan.

Harry went limp. He was breathing heavily, coming down from his high.
"Ten."

Louis matched Harry's breathing. He had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Harry pulled up his boxers and crawled out of Louis' lap to stand up. Louis opened his eyes to look at him.
"That...this is crazy."

Harry smirked.
"I know. Let's do it again soon."

Louis nodded his head.

"I need a shower." Harry grinned and walked in the direction of his bedroom.

"Me too." Louis said to himself and looked down at the wet spot on his trousers before he got up from the couch and headed to his own bathroom.

Harry came into his bedroom a while later asking Louis to help him put the ointment on and Louis complied. This should feel weird, all of it but Louis realized that it didn't.

They climbed into Louis' bed together and Harry yawned and said good night before he curled up like a ball in Louis' arms.

Louis listened to his even breaths for a while trying to keep the forbidden thoughts away. There were so many things he wanted to do to his best friend but most of all he just wanted to kiss him. That was confusing.

He let out a deep sigh and nuzzled the back of Harry's neck. He drifted off to sleep.