Sexting

Louis woke up the next morning and was met by two green eyes watching him when he opened his own blue ones. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned.
"Good morning, Hazza. Are you watching me sleep?"

Harry's face broke up in a dimpled smile.
"Yep. You're cute when you're asleep."

Louis arched an eyebrow and let out a soft laugh.
"Ehm, thanks?"

"You're welcome!" Harry winked.

"You're quite the charmer this morning, aren't you? No wonder the girls faint when they see you." Louis chuckled.

Harry rolled his eyes in response and let out a huff. He came closer and put his head on Louis' chest and started to trail his finger over one of Louis' tattoos. Louis's breath got caught in his throat. This was intimate. It felt nice. Louis stroke Harry's arm up and down and they lay in silence for a while, savoring the moment.

Harry cleared his voice.
"So, I'm gonna go and visit my mum for a couple of days. Are you okay with that?"

Louis felt a tug in his stomach. No Harry?
"Yeah, yeah, of course, love. I should go home to Donny as well."

"Okay. Let's eat breakfast now." Harry sighed and sat up.

They spent the morning in front of the tv eating Harry's pancakes. At lunchtime, they both had packed their bags ready to go home to visit their families. They both seemed to linger, not wanting to break apart just yet.
Soon they had packed their separate cars and they stood in the driveway about to say goodbye. Harry stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at Louis.
"So, ehm, see you in a couple of days, Lou. Say hi to your family from me."

"You too. Come here, baby." Louis opened his arms and Harry immediately stepped into his embrace and hugged him tightly.

Louis held him close and nuzzled his nose in the crook of Harry's neck.
"I'll miss you, princess."

"I'll miss you too, Boobear. Drive safely." Harry mumbled back before he let go with a sigh and backed away. He shot Louis one last smile and climbed into his car. Louis watched him drive away before he entered his own car.

A couple of hours later Louis parked outside the familiar house and got his bag out from the back seat. He locked the car and walked to the front door. He stepped inside without knocking and shouted a "hello."

"Kitchen." his mum shouted back and Louis dropped his bag and kicked off his shoes before he entered the kitchen.

Jay greeted him with a smile and a hug.
"Welcome home, sweetie. So, tell me, what's new?"

I just started to spank my best friend and we both get really turned on by it and we jizz in our boxers. Maybe too much information. Louis smirked at his own thoughts.
"Same old, same old. How are things here?"

Louis took the cup of tea he was offered and sat down at the kitchen table to listen to his mum talk about his siblings and their life in Doncaster. He tried to pay attention but his brain was also occupied with images of Harry. His cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he picked it up. A text from Harry!

From: Baby
To: Boo

Hi, just wanted to tell you that I got home safely. Hope you did too?

Louis replied in an instant.

From: Boo
To: Baby

Yeah, I did. Chatting with my mum. Have a great time, but behave yourself, princess. 😉

Harry replied right away.

From: Baby
To: Boo

Where's the fun in that, Sir? 😉

Oh. Louis smirked to himself. His fingers flew over the keyboard. He had forgotten all about his mum for the moment.

From: Boo
To: Baby

Sir? My itchy palm likes the sound of that. I might have to punish you when we get home if you're going to be a bad boy. 😉

He pressed send and gulped. What was he doing? Maybe he got a little too carried away. He waited nervously for a reply. He was about to write an apology when Harry texted him back.

From: Baby
To: Boo

I guess I have to make sure to be really naughty then. My perky ass and I are looking forward to it...Sir. 😉✋

Fuck! This was turning him on. He replied with a quick "good" and put his phone away. He looked up and met his mother's eyes. She looked amused.
"Have you met someone?"

Louis couldn't help but blush.
"No, it's just Harry. He wanted to make sure I got home safely."

"Alright, sweetie." Jay smiled.

Why was she looking at him like that?

The front door opened and his sisters came inside. They shouted excitedly when they lay eyes on him and he got up to hug them all. His mum was still giving him that look. He decided to ignore it and focused on his siblings instead that demanded his attention.

The day went by fast and soon he was climbing into his old bed, feeling beat. He loved his sisters but they were really chatty. The bed felt empty. He had gotten used to falling asleep with a certain green-eyed friend in his arms. He reached for his phone and typed in a quick text.

From: Boo
To: Baby

Sweet dreams Babycakes.

Harry answered him right away.

From: Baby
To: Boo

Good night sweetcheeks. I'm having a hard time falling asleep without you. I'm such a baby.

From: Boo
To: Baby

Daah! You're my baby. 😉 I have a hard time falling asleep as well. What does that make me? 🤔😁

From: Baby
To: Boo

I am. ♥️ That makes you sweet. 😗 I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gotten used to our usual sleeping arrangement. 😁

From: Boo
To: Baby

Sweet? I beg your pardon? I'm hard and manly. 😁 It's mutual. Try and get some sleep now anyhow.

From: Baby
To: Boo

Yeah, sometimes you are very hard...Sir. And manly! But sweet as well. Deal with it! 😉 Oh, was that a command? I'll be a good boy this time. Night night, Lou!

Jesus fucking Christ! This was definitely flirting. His best mate was flirting with him and he liked it. This was so confusing. He typed in a "night" and put the phone away. He didn't know if he could deal with this and what it actually meant. But Harry had said before that they didn't have to put any meaning behind it and just have fun for a while. It was a really bad idea but Louis didn't want to stop.

He let out a deep sigh and turned to the side. He clutched a pillow against his chest and closed his eyes. Somehow he managed to fall asleep.