Misbehave

Louis stayed in Doncaster for three days. The texting between him and Harry continued, or maybe he should call it sexting, it was more accurate. Harry made sure to inform him every time he misbehaved and Louis promised to punish him as soon as they were back in the apartment.

They were supposed to stay longer with their families but after Harry sent him a picture from the pub with a girl in his lap Louis called him up and demanded that he went home the next day. Harry complied in an instant and the next morning Louis got in his car to drive back to London, despite his mum's protests.

Harry was sitting on their sofa with a smug grin on his lips when he entered their flat.

Louis raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.
"You've been quite busy, baby."

Harry shrugged his shoulders and bit his lower lip.
"Well, I had to make sure I misbehaved. What are you gonna do about it?" His eyes were sparkling with humor.

"Bedroom. Bed. Pants off. Hands and knees. Now." Louis answered sternly.

Harry jumped up and hurried to the bedroom. He stumbled over his own feet on the way, too eager to get undressed. Louis chuckled and walked over to help him get up. "You're such a klutz. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry. Hey, you're out of character now. I like demanding Louis." Harry pouted.

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed Harry's ass and squeezed it.
"Bed, princess."

Harry gulped.
"Yes, Sir."

Oh, Louis liked the sound of that. It turned him on. His pupils dilated when he looked up at Harry and the younger man blushed from the sight.

They walked into Harry's bedroom and Harry immediately threw his shirt off and proceeded to pull his pants down. He kept his boxers on and jumped up on the bed and placed himself in the middle, on his hands and knees. Louis stared at him, frozen in place before he remembered that he was supposed to be the one in control.

He got on his knees behind Harry and stroke his back before he leaned over and put a hand in his hair and pulled Harry's head back. The younger boy whimpered.
"Why are we doing this, princess?"

"Ehm, I've been bad?" Harry answered breathlessly.

"Yes, such a bad boy. I'm gonna punish you now." Louis whispered and put his hands on Harry's lovely ass. He squeezed it and Harry's breath hitched.

"I'm such a bad boy. Spank me, Sir."

Wow! Just...wow!
"Fucking hell, baby. You have a dirty mouth. I'm gonna enjoy wrecking you." Louis growled and pushed the boxers down.

Harry whimpered again and wiggled his bum from anticipation. Louis gulped and put his hands back and stroke it.
"Ten spanks. Count them."

"Yes, Sir!"

Louis let his palm smack Harry's right cheek hard. They both moaned out loud. "One." Louis smacked it again. "Two." Again. "Three."

They were both panting heavily. Louis was hard already. He changed hands and smacked the left cheek twice.
Harry moaned loudly. "Four, five."
His whole body was shaking.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Mhm...c...can I...I touch myself?" Harry stuttered.

Fuck! Hot!
"Yeah...go ahead. Can I?" Louis asked.

"Please. So hot..." Harry mumbled and pulled his boxers down in the front.

Louis fumbled with his own trousers and managed to get them open. He pulled everything down in a quick motion and grabbed his leaking cock in his left hand. The touch made him moan. Harry lay down on his elbows and grabbed himself as well. Louis smacked his bum hard and Harry screamed "Six" and started to jerk off.

Louis thought he would climax from the sight. He started to tug on his own cock and their breathless moans blended together. Louis spanked Harry twice and Harry screamed again. Louis was so close. "Seven, eight. More! Close! Please!"

Louis was totally out of it. He leaned over Harry and put his dick between his thighs without thinking. He grabbed Harry's hips and started to thrust fast and hard and spanked him again and again. Harry screamed his lungs out and came all over the sheets. Louis thrusted his dick between Harry's thighs once more and sprayed his cum all over them with a high-pitched scream. He threw his head back with his eyes closed and held on to Harry's hips so he wouldn't fall down. The orgasm was insane.

When he finally came to his senses again he realized what he had done.
"Shit! Sorry! Sorry! Can't believe I did that. God..." He let go of Harry's hips.

"It's okay, Lou. It felt great." Harry mumbled against the pillow, still out of it.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, otherwise I would have stopped you. Don't worry about it. It was hot as hell." Harry answered, sounding amused.

Maybe Harry wasn't completely straight either? Good. Louis got up from the bed and pulled up his trousers.
"Well, that was fun. Your ass has a nice shade of red. Let's shower and I'll help you with that later. Okay, baby?"

Harry pulled up his boxers and turned around to look at Louis.
"Okay. Thank you for punishing me." He smirked and winked.

Louis blushed.
"You're welcome. I enjoyed it too."

"Yeah, I heard and felt that. I'm glad you did." Harry grinned.

He stood up to hit the shower. He turned to Louis again and hesitated before he started to talk again.
"Lou, you're okay with this, right? I mean, you're not creeped out or uncomfortable? Like, it doesn't feel wrong?" He looked really vulnerable and Louis' heart melted.

Louis got up and put a hand on Harry's face and caressed it with his thumb.
"It feels great. I'm none of those things. To be honest, I don't think I'm completely straight. Does that freak you out?" Louis asked in a small voice.

Harry gave him a relieved smile.
"Good, I don't think I'm completely straight either. I think it feels great too." He winked and gave Louis a cheeky grin before he walked over to his bathroom to take a shower.