More

Now when they both had found a new exciting hobby neither of them bothered to put on any clothes. They spent the rest of the day and most of the night exploring each other's bodies.

They were both covered in hickey's and their jaws hurt for natural reasons. They finally fell asleep exhausted from it all and they had just begun to find out what it meant to have sex with another boy. It was brand new territory for both of them and they were in no hurry. Louis was sure that they would get there eventually when they both were ready. He made a mental note to pick up some stuff from the pharmacy that hopefully would come in handy in the future.

They both grunted when the alarm went off the next day. It was time to get back to reality. Their little break was over and they were supposed to meet their bandmates in the studio.

They managed to get out of bed and after a quick shower, going separate ways because they wouldn't get out of the apartment otherwise, they got dressed.

When they met up in the kitchen they burst out laughing. They were both dressed in turtleneck sweatshirts to hide the lovebites that were scattered all over their necks.
"I hope we won't have to defend our clothing choices." Harry grinned.

Louis chuckled in response.
They ate a quick breakfast and carpooled to the studio.

The guys looked up when they came inside.
"What's up with the matching outfits?" Zayn questioned immediately.

Louis and Harry gave each other a quick glance before they shrugged their shoulders simultaneously.

"And why the turtlenecks?" Niall asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Louis scratched the back of his neck.
"We missed our laundry day?"

"Makes total sense." Zayn chuckled.

"If we're done discussing their odd choice of clothes I would like us to get started now." Liam abrupted.

Daddy Direction came in handy sometimes. Harry and Louis took a seat.
"Alright, It's time to get down and dirty." Liam continued.

Louis smirked at Harry and leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"I would like to eat you out."

Harry drew in a breath.
"Now?"

Louis winked at him.
"Later, baby."

Harry gulped. That sounded dirty. He couldn't wait.
"If the two of you are done gossiping we need to get started. We're gonna write new songs." Liam sighed.

Louis felt inspired. He and Liam sat down and wrote a song called Midnight Memories together. Liam wrote most of it but Louis contributed with one verse.

You and me and all our friends
I don't care how much we spend
Baby, this is what the night is for,
I know nothing's making sense
For tonight let's just pretend
I don't wanna stop so give me more

Liam gave him a pensive look.
"That's great, Louis. Ehm, makes me kind of curious what you've been up to lately." Liam winked.

Louis blushed.
"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure. Never mind." Liam chuckled.