Ground Rules

Louis was embarrassed when they got on the tour bus but Harry didn't seem to be. He was even more affectionate than usual and cuddled in Louis' lap as soon as they all sat down.
Louis leaned in to whisper in his ear so the rest of the guys wouldn't hear.
"Are you okay, love?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Harry responded and Louis hugged him closer.

They had managed to quickly change their clothes before the boys knocked on the door and Louis was relieved that they didn't have to try to explain why they both had cum stained boxers on them. How the hell would they try and rationalize that? Louis chuckled.

"What?" Harry whispered.

"I'm just glad that we managed to change our clothes before the guys saw us. Hard to rationalize that." Louis mumbled.

Harry's eyes were glittering with humor.
"Yeah, it's a great thing that we're home in our apartment soon. All by ourselves." Harry winked and smirked.

Oh. Louis drew in a heated breath and locked eyes with Harry.

"Guys! Hello? Earth to Louis and Harry!" Liam shouted.

Louis looked over at the boys.
"Uhm... huh?"

Liam rolled his eyes.
"Glad you could join us. We're going to bed. Are you coming?"

"Yeah, we'll be right there." Harry answered.

He waited for the boys to leave before he turned to Louis.
"I need your help with something."

"Okay?" Louis responded.

Harry blushed.
"Ehm, I, hrm..."

"Use your words, baby." Louis said and rubbed Harry's back comforting.

"Right. I have this ointment in my suitcase that's supposed to ease red skin. I need your help to put it on. I can't see." Harry blushed an even darker red and bit his lower lip.

Louis' mouth hung open.
"You just happened to have that in your suitcase?"

"Ehm, I kind of bought it a while ago in case I would need it." Harry admitted sheepishly.

"Oh...I...okay." Louis was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, you've been showing quite the interest in my ass lately." Harry winked and then he blushed again.

"Oh, God. I'm such a creep. I'm so sorry, Hazza." Louis gasped feeling mortified.

"No, Lou. Don't apologize. I liked it. Couldn't you tell? You liked it too, right?" Harry asked shyly.

"Yes." Louis admitted equally shy.

"Alright then. Help me then so you can spank me some more in the future." Harry winked playfully and stood up. He looked amused.

Louis chuckled and shook his head, also amused.
"Fine."

He stood up and took Harry's hand in his own. He bit his lip and looked up at the younger lad.
"Harry, what does this mean?" He asked sounding unsure.

Harry chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know, Lou. That we're both really fucking perverted?" Harry joked.

Louis snorted in response.
"Yeah."

"Just...let's not dwell on it. Don't think too much about it. We're just experimenting to find out what we like and we're helping each other out. We don't have to put any meaning behind it and we'll make sure not to cross any lines we're not ready to cross as friends. I mean, you make me feel safe. I can be myself with you without being embarrassed. Apparently, I like being spanked and you like spanking me. Let's just leave it at that." Harry said with a smile.

"Sounds good, but we have crossed some friendship boundaries already, but we're both okay with it so let's explore it. I'd love to give you a good spank." Louis winked.

Harry chuckled.
"It's a fine line, Lou. Let's just have fun for a while."

"Yes. Let's take care of that gorgeous ass now." Louis said with a smile and started to walk to the toilet.

"Gorgeous, huh? Yours better. Maybe I should spank you instead." Harry smirked and went to get the ointment.

Louis helped him out and put a thick layer on Harry's butt. It wasn't red anymore but Louis wanted to make sure his baby was taken care of. They both giggled exhilarated until Louis pulled up Harry's boxers and reached for his toothbrush.
"Hey, Haz, we'll keep this between the two of us, right?"

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Of course. I don't want to explain this."

They brushed their teeth and were still giggling when they climbed into Harry's bunk bed together. Louis put his arms around Harry and gave him a light peck on the back of his head before he whispered a "good night" and relaxed.

------------
They were finally in London! All five boys were buzzing with excitement for finally being home. Two of them had slightly ulterior motives.

Harry was cheeky and slapped Louis' bum on stage and wiggled his eyebrows at him. Louis shook his head in amusement. It looked like Harry had his mind set on what should happen when they finally came home to their flat. The thought excited him.

Harry kept on teasing him the entire show. Louis couldn't wait to get home.
He leaned in to whisper in Harry's ear, making sure their microphones didn't pick up the conversation.
"I'm gonna spank you when we get home."

Harry looked at him and his eyes went darker.
"Can't wait."

They turned around and sang the chorus. This would be an interesting evening.