Confession

They had the weekend off and turned the guys down when they asked them to go clubbing again with some lame excuse that no one bought. Louis and Harry were thankful that the boys didn't question it. They just smiled and shrugged their shoulders and Louis promised that they would join them next time.

They ordered pizza when they got home and spent the time waiting making out on the couch. They were all jittery and happy and giggled between kisses. Louis thought that it might mean something when Harry was acting the same as him. Could he dare to hope that Harry was in love with him as well? Why didn't he just come clean and say it? God, Louis wished with all his heart that Harry could be brave enough to say it because he wasn't.

A knock on the door broke them free and Harry jumped out of the sofa to get the pizza. He came back a minute later and put the box on the coffee table. He turned to Louis as he sat down.
"I've been meaning to ask you something, Boobear."

"Okay, ask away." Louis smiled. Harry was always so polite except in bed, then he had a really dirty mouth. Louis loved it.

"Right, so we've been having sex for a couple of weeks now..." Harry blushed.

Louis found him adorable but he also got really nervous. Was Harry ending this now?
"Yeah?"

"Is there some fantasy of yours that I can help you out with? I mean, you've fulfilled a lot of mine. I want to do the same for you if you'd let me." Harry said shyly.

Louis smiled at him.
"I have really enjoyed helping you out with that, I hope you know that?"

"Good." Harry smiled back.

"Well..." Louis hesitated.

"This is a safe place. Please tell me." Harry encouraged him.

"I would actually like to try being the bottom for once. See what it's like." Louis blushed.

Harry's eyes went wide.
"Oh! I would totally fuck you! Reverse the roles. I'd love to wreck you instead." Harry said hotly.

"Yeah?" Louis breathed out.

"Absofuckinglutely!" Harry grinned. "Sorry, I'm practicing being dominant. I'll work on it."

"You have a dirty mouth in bed. I'm not worried." Louis winked.

Harry blushed again.
"I didn't before. You drive me insane so I don't know what I'm saying most of the time."

"Good insane?" Louis teased.

"Incredible good insane." Harry smirked.

"Me too, baby. Mee too." Louis said softly.

Harry beamed for a while before he opened the pizza box and took a slice.
"Eat, Boo. You're gonna need it." He winked with a cheeky grin.

Harry making love to him was a totally different experience. Harry was soft and sweet and caring, making sure that Louis felt safe and comfortable throughout it all. It made Louis really emotional.

Harry took it slow, kissing every inch of Louis' body, building up his arousal. Not that it was a hard thing to do. Louis was thriving on the feeling of Harry's hands and lips on his body. He moaned out loud and that only made Harry more enthusiastic to please.