//•7

December 19,2005
---------------------------
Hope gets woken up by Greyson
-"Hope, come on get up" Greyson said
-"No I'm tired" Hope said
-"We're almost home, get the fuck up" Greyson said louder causing Hope to wake up.

Hope got up and flipped off Greyson before heading to the bathroom to shower and got ready. Hope wore a v cut long sleeve shirt that had black and grey stripes and baggy dark wash jeans with converse. As she exited she went to the front and started to light a cigarette.

-"Are you fucking kidding me Hope" Harry said
-"What is your problem" Hope replied
-"Why are you smoking right now" Harry said
-"As if you're not drinking every day" Hope said as Harry changed his expression knowing that he had already drank 2 beers. Hope continued to light her cigarette and started to exhale smoke when she heard Rilyn.

-"Hi Hope" Rilyn said
-"Hi Ri" Hope said exhaling smoke when the bus stopped moving me meaning they were home already. Everyone got their stuff and headed inside.
Hope headed to her room to unpack her stuff. She decided to go to sleep since Greyson woke her up and she was tired. She changed and headed to bed.

9:00 pm
Hope got up and decided to get ready to go out to the club to clear her head. Hope wore a black cardigan over her black bra with a black skirt with black heels.
-"Where you going" Greyson asked
-"I'm going to Bills house" Hope said
-"You sure?" Harry asked
-"Yes I'm sure" Hope asked

-"Okay have fun" Greyson said as Hope walked off and headed into her car going to the nearest club. Hope parked and walked across the street where paparazzi was taking photos of her walking and entering the club as she flipped them off.

Hope sat down by the bar and ordered eight shots of vodka, downing them instantly and felt nothing since she had a high tolerance to alcohol. As Hope drank her last shot a guy approached her.

-"Hey mind if I sit here" The guy asked
-"Go ahead" Hope said as she ordered water to calm down
-"You know you're really pretty" the guy said as Hope smiled
-"Thanks?" Hope said
-"What's your name" The guy asked
-"Lilith?" She said
-"Emmett" the guy said
Emmett and Hope talked for a while until Emmett asked

-"Do you have a boyfriend"
-"I do" Hope said which made Emmett's expression drop
-"I see" Emmett said in a upset tone
-"What's his name?" He asked
-"Bill" Hope said as Emmett drank his beer than began laughing
-"Wait, the one from Tokio Hotel?" He said as Hope nodded making him laugh

-"Sweetheart, I'm sorry but you could do so much better than him, someone like me" Emmett said which made Hope upset and caused her to slap Emmett.
-"What the fuck" Emmett said as he got up and left when Hope decided to have fun, she went outside and followed Emmett until Emmett turned around and saw Hope.

-"what the fuck are you doing here" Emmett said
-" I came to apologize for slapping you" Hope said as Emmett hugged her when he felt a sharp pain in his chest and again in his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground.

Hope watched him and bend down to Emmett where she slit his throat twice where he died from blood loss. Hope saw someone who might've seen her kill Emmett so she shot them twice where they collapsed, Hope looked around to see if anyone else saw her but she saw no one, going back to the club.

Hope ordered another shot of vodka and headed to go dance when she felt arms around her waist when she turned around it was a random guy who started grinding on her, she took his hand to the bathroom where she smashed a bottle on his head causing him to hit his head and bleed out, five minutes later he was dead

she left the bathroom and went outside on the balcony to smoke a cigarette, she opened her cigarette box, grabbed her lighter, lit her cigarette, and began exhaling smoke, after she finished her cigarette she went back to order more shots of vodka when she felt bored so she went back to her car, going home.

While on the way home she saw a car that was crashing into things when suddenly Hope vision went black. Hope got into a car accident but she wasn't drunk, it was the other driver. People stopped and called an ambulance for both drivers, the accident crated traffic but the drunk drivers car was ruined while Hopes was smashed by the driver side.

When the ambulance arrived, they saw that the drunk driver was dead while Hope was okay but badly injured. The hospital then called Hope and her siblings. Harry got a call at 11:00 pm
-"Hello?" Harry said
-"Yes is this Harry Petrova?" The woman said
-"Yes why?" Harry asked
-" I'd like to inform you that Hope Petrova has been in a car accident is badly injured" the woman said

-"Okay thank for letting me know" Harry said then he hung up and got his car keys.
-"What happened?" Greyson asked
-"Let's go, Hopes been in a car accident" Harry said as Greyson as Rilyn got up running to Harry's car, speeding to the hospital.

912 words