//•28

September 9th, 2006 - 10pm
(Contains Smut & Gore)
____________________________________
There he was, all alone.

She climbed up to the window and got inside of his room, she stills loves him even after the pictures. She sat on his bed until he finally came back. Bill turned around and saw Lilith standing there blood all over her clothes, blood in her mouth that ran down her neck. She was smiling at him.

-"Hope?" He said as he saw blood all over her body and face
-"What happened? Hope?" Bill said as Lilith started to cry and laugh at the same time as Bill held her head in his hands trying to see if she was injured
-"I'm calling the police" Bill said as he dialed the number when Lilith threw his phone out of his hand

She continued laughing until she stopped and grabbed Bill pushing him against the wall.
-"What's wrong with you?" He said in a worried tone
-"Are you scared?" Lilith said as he stayed silent

Lilith went towards his neck and bit him using her teeth. She stopped and pushed Bill to another wall as she heard police sirens.

Lilith grew nervous so she immediately got up and opened the window, she jumped out of the window as Bill called her name but she was already gone.
____________________________________
Lilith went home and immediately started to clean up the blood off her face and neck. She took off her makeup as well and tried to get rid of the blood from off her clothes.

Once she finished, she sat in the couch and watched the TV where the news was on.
-"Today we have new cases with the masked killer ghostface" One reporter said
-"Today two people were found brutally slashed open and both had their hearts detached from their bodies" the other reporter said

-"Investigators have also found two bodies in a nearby forest close to where the previous bodies were found" The female reporter said which made Lilith confused because she didn't kill anyone else besides Jonas and another guy

Then Lilith heard the door open,
-"I thought you went out" Harry said
-"I didn't go anymore"Lilith said

Lilith, had to go out since her siblings wanted to go out again so that gave her another chance.

Lilith got dressed in black cami dress. They all headed downstairs since they were hosting a party . When people began entering,Lilith sat down to light her cigarette as she watched her siblings have fun.

The door opened and it was Bill along with his band. The others went to go drink as Bill sat down with Lilith.
-"Hi" He said
-"Hi?" She said as she blew smoke from her mouth and walked away from him to start drinking

Lilith went to the pantry to find an alcohol bottle she could get drunk off of. She found vodka in the back so she immediately started drinking the bottle as she smoked her cigarette.

Rilyn, however was upset because Lilith wouldn't and didn't speak to her since she first left the house. Rilyn walked up to Lilith and took her aside
-"What the fuck do you want?" Lilith said
-"Listen! I know you saw the pictures and shit but nothing happened between Bill and I, okay?" Rilyn said as Lilith punched her and gave her a bloody nose.

Lilith continued drinking when Bill took her into her bedroom, their faces were inches away. Lilith closed the gap as she kissed Bill, he kissed back roughly which gave Lilith a chance to slid her tongue into his mouth as he pulled Lilith closer. Lilith immediately locked the door.

She got close to him as they started to kiss again, roughly that turned into a make out session between them. Bill layed Lilith down on the bed as he got on top of her as they continued kissing. Lilith sat up and took off her dress , leaving her in her undergarments.

Bill reached & unclasped her bra, throwing it aside as he started undressing himself, only remaining in his undergarments. He pushed her down on the bed as he kissed her from her lips, jawline and down to her boobs.

Lilith palmed him slowly as he moaned softly, Lilith got on her knees, continuing to palm him as his moans grew louder. Bill started to insert himself inside of Lilith and immediately started thrusting as fast he could, holding on to her shoulder for support.

They both breathed heavily, as Lilith started to kiss his neck, sucking on it and leaving marks everywhere, she continued to do so on his shoulders.
-"Fuck" Lilith managed to say as she moaned
-"I'm close, Hope" He said as he thrusted faster

Afterwards, Lilith came and Bill finished inside of her. They were out of breath, they cleaned themselves up and started changing into their clothes. Soon after, they left Lilith's bedroom and heard back to the party.
____________________________________
Rilyn was in the bathroom cleaning her bloody nose after Lilith punched her. Rilyn heard noises coming from her bedroom, she immediately checked the room but nothing was there.

Rilyn turned around and felt a sharp object pierce her chest. The killer immediately ran away as Rilyn was bleeding out, heavily. She put pressure on her wound to stop the bleeding but it made it worse.

she stopped the attacker by shooting them in the head but she noticed they were gone before the bullet hit them.
____________________________________
Lilith redid her makeup and went to get a drink as she was there, a random guy came up to her and was touchy with her.

Lilith walked into the crowd of dancing people where the guy followed her but when he lost her, he felt something being ripped out, he looked down to see Lilith standing there with his heart in her hand.

Lilith dragged the guy outside when she stuck the guys head on a noose and left the guy hanging off a tree with his eyes gouged out and his wrists slit and bent.
____________________________________
1078 words