//•24

(mascara - deftones)
September 5th, 2006 - 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm

Hope was working on school work to catch up on everything and keep up with her grades.

She turned on the TV to see what was on, the news appeared and it was talking about the party victims.

-"We have just gotten a report on new cases and information on the killings" One reporter said
-"At the teenage party, four people were found dead at the scene"
-"That is all for now but we will keep you updated on any further details" The male reporter said which made Hope turn the TV off as a smiled grew in her face.

She got dressed and wore a baggy black hoodie with baggy jeans and her converse. She was meeting her siblings at her studio to work on upcoming albums.

She headed inside the house and went inside the studio room.They were working for an hour when Hope took a break outside where she lit a cigarette in the pouring rain.

She got a text from Scarlet, who was grieving over her brother Deven, who Hope killed.
-"Can you come over?"
-Scarlet
-"Sure I'll be there in 10"
-Hope

She told her siblings that she had errands to run so she had to leave early. She went back in the car and drove to Scarlets house when she got a call.

-"Hello" Hope said
-"Hey Hope, are you home?" Tom said
-"No, im going over to Scarlets house" Hope said
-"Don't tell me that you guys are back together" Tom said
-"No! Her brother was killed at the party and she asked me to go over" Hope said
-"Alright, I'll see you later" Tom said and hung up

She arrived and knocked on the door, to see Scarlet in her baggy clothes with tears falling down her face. Scarlet pulled Hope into a hug as Hope felt no emotion.

-"I'm sorry Scarlet" Hope said as Scarlet continued to cry in her arms, they went to Scarlets bedroom where Scarlet pulled her close.

-"Hope I've missed you so much, you don't understand" Scarlet said pulling Hope into a hug again
-"Me too" Hope said lying, just to make her feel better as she released herself from the hug to look at Scarlet and wiped her tears with her thumbs.

Scarlet pulled Hope close to which they kissed, they both layed on her bed but Hope stopped.

Hope stopped to realize what she did.

-"I'm sorry Scarlet" Scarlet was confused at Hopes words which worry Scarlet more
-"Hope what are you talking about" Scarlet said
-"You're gonna see your brother really soon" Hope said
-"You mean in heaven someday?" Scarlet said
-"Nope" Hope pushed Scarlet against the wall causing to fall on the floor.

Hope grabbed her knife, she started to attack Scarlet, creating an open wound her stomach as blood spattered everywhere, Scarlet stopped screaming as Hope was stabbing her repeatedly until her intestines spilled out , Scarlet stabbed her close to the heart but was off my two inches.

-"Just like your brother huh" Hope said as she pulled the knife out of chest and broke Scarlets wrists and surprisingly Scarlet was alive. Hope grabbed the knife, slit her wrists and throat until she couldn't scream anymore. She took her last breath as tears fell from her eyes.

Hope realized what she did but didn't feel anything
-"I'm so sorry, Scar" Hope said as she kissed Scarlets forehead and left covered in Scarlets blood.
She cleaned the blood off of her and put her sweater back on, she ran to her car and headed back home, feeling much better.

She looked in her driver mirror and saw she poked different, she looked healthier and more like a human before she looked dull, lifeless, basically like a dead corpse which made her happy.
_________________________________802 words