//•13

May 16th, 2006 - 12:30 am
(Gore details)
____________________________________
Bill was following around Hope while calling out her name til Hope entered a dark alley way.
-"Hope where are you going?" Bill said when Hope grabbed him and hid him behind a pair of stairs while holding a finger over her mouth signaling for him to be quiet.

Hope started walking away until she saw someone walking towards her, that was when the person stabbed her several times. Before the person could kill her Hope used all her strength to shoot the guy in the head as she sat there bleeding out from her abdomen.

When suddenly another person was walked through the alley when Hope had an idea.
-"Excuse me can you help please?" Hope said as the woman walked closer to her and picked her up
-"What happened to you?" The woman said as she looked down to see Hope bleeding out

Hope hit the woman in the head, because that same woman was in serious problems with her family.

Hope started walking to the top of a building while Bill was following her again until he finally got a hold of her arm.
-"Hope are you okay? You've been acting weird lately,Did something happen?" Bill said.

Hope and Bill sat on the edge of the building while Bill was still waiting on Hope to answer his question.
-"Are you gonna talk?" Bill said, he started to get up until Hope spoke.
-"Not really" Hope said looking forward which caught Bills attention and sat down again next to her

-"So?" He asked
-"Its all blurry"Hope said
-" What happened to you ?" Bill said while holding Hopes hand
-"You don't remember?" Hope said as Bill was confused

-"Listen, I'm sorry about the girl she-" Bill got cut off
-"Don't, just stop" Hope said as she got up and left
____________________________________
While Hope was walking home, she decided to go through another alley. She saw two people walking when she walked past them but followed them around until both people stopped and felt a sharp pain in their abdomen.

Hope then slit their throats as well as their wrists and finally shot them in the head. She turned around and saw someone standing behind her so she ran to them and grabbed them by

The girl, named Liv was going pale from the blood she was losing.
-"Please Please don't do this! Please! I'll do anything!"Liv said as she was breathing heavily
-"I'm sorry" Hope said as she felt Liv stop breathing, Hope pulled away from her which made Liv collapse on the floor. Hope shot her in the heart and left Liv dead. Liv layed on the floor pale with a bullet through her heart.

Tears fell from Livs eyes as the life left her body.
____________________________________
-587 words