//•23

September 5th ,2006 - 2 AM
____________________________________
They're right, I am a murder

But a few months ago, I was a normal person
____________________________________
Hope lit a cigarette and exhaled smoke from her mouth to help her addiction. She continued to drink until she couldn't think anymore. She wasn't drunk but drank a lot.
She turned her head and saw Bill, she smiled at him without her teeth showing, he smiled back but looked worried.

When she smiled at him, Bill saw that blood appeared, it was in her mouth and went down to her neck but when she turned around, he saw Hope in a ghost face costume with a bloody knife in hand.

When he looked at her again, he noticed that there was nothing on her, maybe he hallucinating or was Hope the murderer? No that's nonsense, just because of one bad dream doesn't mean she's a killer.

Rilyn left to use the bathroom which left her and Jake alone.

-"Hi Jake" Hope said holding the cigarette to her mouth
-"Hey Lilith" Jake said, he liked Hope as a friend
-"Listen, Rilyns been cheating on you" Lilith said with a serious tone
-"What?" Jake said as Rilyn returned

Rilyn took Hopes hand and took her to dance with her, They grabbed each others hand and guided each other on the dance. She noticed Rilyn stopped dancing but she saw why Rilyn stopped dancing.

Jake was hugging a girl by her waist and was kissing her lips down to her neck, they left to an empty room to hook up.

-"what the fuck" Rilyn said
-"he's just a dickhead" Hope said as Hope got an idea, no she wasn't gonna eat them.

Hope went upstairs to where Jake was and put in her ghostface costume, she went inside quietly and immediately heard the moans of the girl and grunts from Jake. She hid in one of the secret room there was in the room.

Jake got a call from Caller ID which made them stop fucking each other, he answered it as the girl got dressed.

-"Hello"
-"Hello Jake, fun party huh?"
-"How did you know"
-"I know everything about you"
-"Who the fuck are you"
-"The one who will gut you in the next minutes" Hope said then hung up

Jake got dressed and went to the bathroom, when he shut the door all you could hear was his screams, Hope stood behind him and slit his throat then stabbed him until he stopped screaming.

-"Jake are you okay" the girl said looking for him. She opened the bathroom door and gasped at what was in front of her. She found Jake stabbed multiple times with a knife in his throat and was hung.

The girl ran away only to get stabbed by Hope in the chest, she pleaded for help but no one could hear her screams over the loud music outside.
-"why" was all she could say before begging stabbed again in the heart.

There was blood everywhere, guts and intestines were peeking out of Jakes stomach, Hope then got out of room, leaving Jake and the girl in the room as they rotted away.

She saw her siblings signaling her that it was time to leave since it was 2am, they headed home and went off to bed as Hope continued to light up her cigarettes until she was tired.

____________________________________
646 words