//•1

˚
( 2 YR Ealier)

Eris was an ordinary teenage girl in high school who was in a band called Everlong that had gained popularity quickly afterwards they would start their tour.

Eris was grabbing her books when her sister and brothers stopped by her locker.
-"We're going out tonight" Rilyn said excited
-"What's the occasion?" Emersyn said
-"There's this band who I've been listening to for a while and they are playing at the club, Windsor Road" Rilyn said

-"I don't know, we have to pack for the tour remember" Eris said as Rilyn got annoyed by her response
-"Come on it'll be fun" Rilyn said as Hope finally gave in to the idea.
-"What time is the show" Eris said as a smile grew on Rilyns face "8:30 pm" she replied.

˚

Eris got ready where she wore a black halter top , Jean skirt and a white sweater as she finished changing she put her shoes on and went to the car.

Greyson was driving them to the club and once they parked they immediately went inside as Rilyn spotted the band who were setting up. She dragged Eris to go with her to meet the band, Low Shoulder.

The lead singer was skeptical because he kept staring at Eris in an odd way. Eris left Rilyn to go get alcohol for herself when she heard the band playing their music as she drank away.

When suddenly a fire appeared and everyone inside panicked, Eris immediately went through the bathroom to get out as she heard others dying from the flames or bones cracking.

Eris was a little drunk but she couldn't find her sister or even one of her brothers but she saw the band who came up to her and dragged her along with them.

She sat down as she looked outside and saw her siblings barley getting out of the flames as the van door shut and the van began moving. She tried to remain calm but she realized she was in danger and that they could be rapists.

˚

Once the van stopped moving, Hope ran out but they  caught her before she could go any further. They covered her nose and mouth until she fell unconscious.

In the woods near a waterfall, they put her down and tied her up as they also put something on her mouth as well. When she woke up she couldn't move because of the rope being used.

The lead singer pulled out a knife and began to chant  words as Hope started to cry.
-"What was your name again? Tiffany?"
-"My name is Eris" Eris said as she sobbed
The lead singer continued to chant words as he pointed the knife at Eris.

-"Please don't do this! Please please! I'll do anything!" Eris said
-"Eris, do you know how hard it is to make it as an Indie Rock Band nowadays" The lead singer said "He's our only hope" he continued as Eris shook her head

"Maybe we'll write a song about you? Would that make you feel better?" The singer said as they started singing to Eris.

The singer then took the knife and repeatedly stabbed Eris as she screamed each time the blade would hit her body while the others said thing she couldn't make out because she was slipping away.

Once Eris stopped screaming, the singer wiped the blood off the knife and tossed it into the waterfall, they immediately left as they left Eris lying there, cold and lifeless. 

˚

However and hour later, Eris woke up as her wounds bled out, she struggled to get up because of how severe the stabbing was. She finally got up and walked home, applying pressure to her wounds.

She returned home but Emersyn was the only one who saw her walk in with blood all over her. She was acting weird but she threw up in the trash can as Emersyn would just help her not fall and ask questions to which Eris did not answer
˚

_____

˚

779 words