//•16

The plane landed at 10:30 at night in Paris France. Their parents were also in France at the moment because of their work. They drove to their hotel where they would stay instead of their house in Paris for privacy reasons. Hope was smoking as she drove while Rilyn was in the passenger seat and Greyson and Harrison were drinking in the backseat.

Hope turned right instead of left because she wanted to see her parents.
Rilyn: Hope where are you going?

Hope only drove faster over the speed limit. She turned right at the traffic light where she saw her old house. She turned off the car and headed inside as her siblings followed her.

Harrison: Hope let's go, they're not here.
Hope continued to find the key to the house as she unlocked the front door, the house looked empty as per usual but in the kitchen she saw her mother and father. She felt a little overwhelmed by their sight

Hope: Mother?
Her mother turned around to see her daughter and a soft smile formed in her face and she brought them all to a hug. As their father joined into the hug.
Harrison: Hope? Hope?

Hope woke up from her daydreams and realized her parents weren't here and it was all in her head. She was slight disappointed but used to it. She knew that her 18 year old brother would be here so she headed upstairs to his room. However she found a note on the kitchen counter, that read "Anyone" she opened it and
The note read:
"I'm sorry to whoever finds this. I couldn't deal with it anymore. My addiction was getting to the best of me and my depression was worsening as time went on. I feel as if I'm a waste of space and time. No one truly acknowledges me unless of my sister, Hope. Mom and dad, I'm sorry if I was a disappointment to you I knew I could've done better. It's not your fault but mine that I failed you. I wish that you don't waste your tears on me and continue on with your life and work. Again I'm sorry,
Yours sincerely,
Matteo."

Hope: Matteo?
She wandered off to her brothers room to see he wasn't there. Then it hit her, he was sent to rehab because her mother found him with an empty bottle in of aspirin and a bottle of vodka. He had been going through a state of depression and an addiction to drugs and alcohol. She left his room and the note on his bed.
_________________________________
Hope was backstage smoking cigarettes along with Greyson and Rilyn. Everyone was anxious. Then the crew called time so they headed out to the stage as the three put out their cigarettes. Hope was fixing her hair as she walked out to the stage because it was up and had many pieces out. Everyone got to their places as Hope introduced the show. The crowd was screaming as girls and boys were yelling at the four, mainly Hope, Greyson and Rilyn. They were all getting sexualized by their audience which they didn't mind, of course.
The show would have songs from both of Everlong's released albums, mostly the most popular. They finally finished the show but were in distraught afterwards, at what they could stop worrying. They packed up everything and left the stadium to go home.

Paparazzi were waiting for them as their cameras were flashing in their faces as they walked out towards their fans. Hope was given many gifts from her fans as people were asking for pictures with Rilyn, Greyson and Harrison.

Fan: Hope, puis-je avoir un baiser ?
Hope: sur la bouche ? ou sur la joue
Fan: où tu veux
Hope kissed a fan on the cheek as her lipstick left a mark on the girls face. Once they finished, they finally got into their car and drove off home or so they said.
_________________________________
Instead Harrison drove them off to a club to relieve their stress with alcohol, cigarettes, drugs or sex. It was pretty crowded so no one would be able to recognize them there except four people, the band Tokio Hotel.
Hope immediately sat down at the bar area and ordered pure vodka as she lit a cigarette, exhaling smoke as the bartender gave her, her drink. Someone sat next to her, who she was dearly close with.

Hope: Oh hey
Gustav: You alright?
Hope: you could say that
Gustav: Can I have one?
Hope: Go ahead
He grabbed a cigarette from Hope's pack as Hope lit up his cigarette.
Hope: Stressed out much? No?
He nodded as Hope held her cigarette to her lips.
Gustav: Hope, I wanted to talk to you about something important
Hope: yeah?
Gustav: Uh.. I don't want to say anything because you're dating Bill and it would be awkwa-

He got interrupted by Hope kissing him on the lips, he was shocked but kissed back, Hope pulled away and dragged him to a room where no one could see them. They continued on kissing which led to a touchy make out session between the two. She pushed him down on the bed. He flipped her over and kissed her neck as she kissed his neck, jawline and shoulder, leaving hickeys as she moved along.

She got on top of him and went down to his thighs where she unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his undergarments to reveal his hard member.
She moved her hand up and down in a slow pace as he breathed heavily until she put him in her mouth bobbing her head up and down fast until he reached the back of her throat as his moans grew louder until he reached his high and came in her mouth, which she swallowed. As they both got dressed, Hope turned around and walked towards him with her jaw unhinged and sharp teeth shown as she attacked him, ripping him apart from limb to limb then she ate parts of him.

Gustav immediately woke up after viewing his own murder scene. He went to the bathroom to clear his head but kept reminding himself that it was bad dream and not a reality because he knew Hope would never hurt anyone or so he thought.
_________________________________
1151 words