//•29

The party ended around 1am but everyone stayed up an hour to clean the house. Once everyone went to bed, Hope continued drinking but she felt sick. She ran to the bathroom, where she then threw up, blood.

She got up but felt weak and held on to the wall for support as blood ran down her mouth, down to her neck and on her hands. She left blood on the walls as she walked but she felt the urge to vomit again.

She fell to the ground and threw up , which made her feel fragile than before. She couldn't keep anything down.

She got up and walked outside to the balcony before she felt herself collapse again, and vomit. She was growing sicker and sicker. Maybe she was poisoned.

She heard footsteps behind her, her breath was heavy
-"Why are you up?" Bill asked
-"Couldn't sleep" She replied, gasping between words
-"You look so pale and unhealthy" Bill said as he realized the blood over her
-"What happened to you,

-"Please, I'm fine" Hope said
Hope pushed him away from her, he fell and cut his lip, he looked at her in disbelief

She looked at him in the eyes
-"You're not going to remember what I did to you, or what you saw me become" She said as his pupils responded to her words.
-"I-" he tried to speak but Lilith put her finger on his lips and shushed him
-"We will go on exactly as we have" She said and returned inside to clean.

He listened to her words, no matter how much she would hurt him, he would still love her. Bill went inside when Tom stopped him
-"What happened to your lip?" Tom asked
-"Uh nothing" Bill said then walked away
-"Did she hurt you?" Tom asked
-"she would never hurt me" Bill said entering the bathroom

In the bathroom, his lip was bleeding then his nose started to bleed as well. He applied pressure to stop the bleeding but wondered why Hope would hurt him. He finally left the bathroom and went back to the balcony, his footsteps slowed down when he got close to her. She turned her head but couldn't look at him, she felt guilty.

Hope: How bad was it?
Bill: It was just a scratch
Hope: Don't lie
she turned her head to look at his face
Hope: Oh god, I'm incredibly sorry, I never wanted to hurt you. I-
Bill: Hope, it's okay. I'm fine. Come here
He pulled her into a hug as she felt tears fall down her face.
Bill: Shh, It's okay
She took her head off his chest after calming down, he wiped her tears where he leaned in and kissed her lips as she returned the kiss as well.

She made eye contact with him
Hope: You will not tell anyone, you fell and hurt yourself that is all that happened.
His eye's responses to her words as a light smile grows on her face. She had complete control over him because she loved him and he allowed it because he loves her.
____________________________________
542 words