2🦇

"You have to be careful. You can't even take off your robe when you're outside. Don't forget to eat, don't forget to contact me while you're outside. Don't come home hurt or I'll punish you."

Duke Fredo talking nonstop as he was still unwilling to let Naru go.

Naru felt tired just by hearing the lecture for 15 minutes.

"Father, I will remember all the messages. I get going now."

Naru decided to run away and tore the teleport scroll to Roan's kingdom.

"Naru! I'm not done talking yet! How can you be so naughty!"

Duke Fredo just can cry seeing his beloved son leave him even without shedding any tears.

But then he smiles.

"When you come back, let's hold a small party."

Duke Fredo looks at the Endable Kingdom. He knows, his son will not be back in a long time.

That eyes look sharp... Just look like he had so much plan inside it.

'I wonder what happens to him when I'm out for 2 days...'

.

.

"Young master, where do you want to go?"

Clay, Naru's bodyguard, asked with a friendly smile.

"I want to go to Rain City."

Naru replied in his nonchalant tone.  But because he has Naru's habit, he smiles on the outside.

He was actually a bit afraid of this servant of his.  Even if he is a servant to him, he is also Naru's bodyguard.  He was as strong as the chief general of the vampire tribe.

'Father sure a Duke that he can make this strong vampire worked under him...'

Naru just can have goosebumps think about how much strong vampire in the mansion...

Hearing Naru's wish, they moved to Rain City.

That day was March 29th.  Today was when the minor villain made a scene and got a gash in the stomach.

Naru must find an inn first.  But most of the inns in Rain City are bars since wine is the main attraction of the Henituse territory.

Naru entered one of the bar inns there.

Prank!

"......."

Naru was silent as he watched the man with red hair and reddish brown eyes throwing a wine bottle violently with a drunken face at some gangster.

"The wine tastes so bad! What you guys are selling is the worst trash I've ever drank!"

Naru knows who it is.  He didn't expect to find a minor villain this quickly.

The trash of the Henituse family, Cale Henituse.  That's the nickname of this minor villain.

The glass shard somehow fell right in front of Naru.

That made Clay stand in front of Naru as if he wanted to protect him.

'Why do you need to act so conspicuously?'

Naru thought that, but in the end, he didn't care.  He was sure Clay's actions would make Cale go his way.

"You, do you think you are royalty to have guards with you?"

As Naru expected, Cale came talking to him.

However, Naru just looked around, not give a shit about what Cale wanted to say, and found a broken chair.