10 🦇

The eyes of the black dragon that still didn't give up on living.

Naru likes it.

Naru looked at Clay, and Clay lifted the black dragon easily, taking him out of the prison.

Naru moved to look for the secret exit that Venion had prepared if something happened.

"It looks painful meow."
"That's right meow..."

On and Hong walked around Clay who was still holding the black dragon.

'My body is too short...'

Naru sighed, thinking there was no way the secret button would be at his height for him to find.

"Clay, put the black dragon down. Help me find a secret exit here. Look for a slight bump at this wall around here."

Naru gave up and pointed at the wall behind him as he told Clay to do it.

Clay nodded and put down the black dragon, starting to touch around the wall Naru pointed at.

"Shouldn't we give him the potion now, meow?"

On asked as she patted Naru's leg.

"We have to remove that mana resistance chain first."

On and Hong looked at the black dragon with a look of pity. They sure it hurt so much to even move...

"Can Cale hyung look after him like he looked after us meow?"

Hong asked On in a sad tone.  They believe the black dragon cannot follow Naru because Naru is a vampire.  And Naru is also just a child right now.

"We can ask him later meow."

On answered briefly.  She was sure that Cale would just let it be because he didn't care about who followed him.

As long as they wanted to follow him, whether they go or stayed, Cale didn't care.

"I found it."

Clay reported when Choi Han also arrived with clothes that had a bit of blood on them.

"Punch it."

Naru gave orders to Clay.  It would have been better if Clay the one had punched it.

Naru was afraid if Choi Han did it, instead of destroying the wall, the cave would fall.

Clay nodded and punched it, as the secret door opened.

"Choi Han hyung, you lead the way."

Naru said that as he turned into a bat.

Each vampire can turn into its own small animal.  But to do that, it takes a lot of energy.

'Young master...'

Clay gritted his teeth looking at his young master who used his bat form so he would not hinder them.

Even though it requires a lot of energy for that.

Naru needs to drink human blood again because of it.

Clay lifted the black dragon and walked along the secret path behind Choi Han.

Naru perched on Choi Han's head while On and Hong hung on Choi Han's shoulders.

After some distance and the sound of a high-level magic tool stopping was heard, they finally stopped.

Pufft.

Naru returns to his original vampire form.

"Wow... Even though it was only for a moment..."