8 🦇

They traveled peacefully with the expensive carriage.

The sit was so soft!

Naru jumps on the soft cushion just like a kid for some time.

That makes Cale smile seeing that.

"Ah!"

Naru remembered what he should told Cale, but got distracted by the soft cushion, stopped what he doing, and sat more politely.

That just makes Cale sigh. He likes seeing Naru being childish. But he also finds the mature Naru cute.

So, Cale didn't complain at all.

Naru gives Cale the map, and Cale opens it. The big map, cannot open so well with Naru arm size.

"We have to arrive at Viscount Tolz's territory before 3 days. I have something to do there."

Naru spoke casually while pointing at the map of the area which looked full of mountains.

"What are your plans this time? And how did you know the territory in this Kingdom? I didn't even remember them since I studied it so long time ago."

Cale asked with a confused face. He's busy being trash, he's just a brat who doesn't know anything right now.

  As Cale remembers, there are only mountains and small slum areas where Naru points it.

"For now, you just go along with my plan. I'll tell you more details once we're on the mountain. I had Clay prepare all I need."

Naru smiled looking at On and Hong.

"And there, I will need your help. Your strength will be greatly needed in my plan."

Naru's hands moved to hug the two kittens.

"We definitely did our best, Naru, meow!"

Hong spoke excitedly.

“Leave it to us. We're more useful than Cale, meow.”

On also smiled while patting Naru's hand.

On's words made Cale flinch, and look at his arm.

He's indeed quite muscular, but he's physically, the weakest there after Naru.

'Should I start practicing the sword?'

Being called useless by a child hurts worse than being called useless by an adult...

'But I'm lazy...'

Cale sighed as he had just forgotten his intention from a second ago.

?

But the horse carriage suddenly stopped in the middle of the road.

"Give us all your stuff, kahahahaha!"

Everyone could hear the bandit leader's loud voice.

"It seems these bandits are blind."

Cale muttered looking at the bandits who were boldly blocking the Henituse family's carriage.

"Right, moew~"

Hong nodded in agreement as he looked out the window with On.

"Young master, there seems to be a rabbit blocking the way. Ah, but I won't be the one catching it today."

Ron, who was riding a horse, approached Cale's carriage and smiled kindly at Cale.

Naru over there got goosebumps when Cale casually nodded.

"What can an old man like you do with that big rabbit? Ron, you are old, don't be too excessive. Get in the carriage if you are tired."

Cale spoke kindly to Ron and truly considered Ron to be just an old servant who served him all this time, whom he considered his second father.