3🦇

After Naru was given to Clay and he immediately cleaned Naru and placed him in the guest room-

"He's my son, he should sleep with me, right?"

Clay broke out in a cold sweat when he heard that.  But looking at Cale's bandaged hands, he was sure that Cale was not evil. And, he seems even to make Naru's condition better.

Naru always refuses to drink blood. And, Fredo, who loves his son so much, does not dare to force his fragile body son to anything.

He also didn't want to make a fuss and let everyone know that they were a vampire tribe.

He maybe can escape, but Naru? He's scared something happens to Naru. Duke Fredo already hate human because of his wife's death, so, if he loses Naru too, he might lose his mind.

Naru ended up sleeping on Cale's bed.

After they were alone there, Cale saw Naru's cute face.

"Am I crazy to even think of fathering this child? I'm sure he has a father who loves him judging by the clothes he wears..."

Cale muttered and pulled up the covers to keep Naru from getting cold.

.

.

.

Criip, criip...

The next morning, Naru opened his eyes after hearing the bird sing, just to see Cale lay down beside him.

Even Duke Fredo didn't sleep beside him due to work!

Bruk!

It startled him and he fell off the bed.

Cale smiled seeing that.  He seemed to be awake from his fresh look.

"My son, it seems you have woken up."

Cale's smile somehow gave Naru goosebumps.

"Hey, you know I'm just kidding! I already have a dad!"

Naru said that with a pale face.  He didn't want to have any ties to characters that had roles in the novels! Even if he is a minor villain!

Cale smiled and showed his hand.

"You have drunk my blood. Now I am your father."

Where is the logic!?

Naru looked troubled. Cale liked that face of him more. It's more look like a child.

Seeing Naru, somehow, he sees his childhood self. Being mature before the age...

It makes Cale sigh when he thinks of it.

But, this child wouldn't let me be his father...

"If I can't be your father, then I am your hyung. How?"

Naru had no other reason to reject it since he was the only son Duke Fredo had and just nodded resignedly.  He had to gain the power of the shield as quickly as possible.  He couldn't stay with humans for long.

Not to mention that the protagonist will soon appear.

"Alright, let's go eat. You told me it was about time I stopped being trash, right? Now that I think about it, you were right. Being trash is tiring."

Cale picked up Naru and walked out towards the dining table.

"Wait, I didn't cover my face yet!"

Naru said as he panicked.

Cale smiled and showed the necklace around Naru's neck.

"I bought it at a great price. I had Ron buy it for your bodyguard too. It will make you look like a human."