18 🦇

After Cale left the villa, Naru found a chance to go out alone.

But Naru is not really alone, he is with an invisible black dragon.

- Little vampire, everything in this city is bigger than you!

You're the same. You're smaller than me!

Naru sighed stroking the black dragon's head.

While Cale was probably having fun at the banquet, Naru was wandering around looking at the structure of the city to confirm the location of the bomb with the black dragon.

"Hey little brat, give us all the money you have."

Naru saw 3 gangsters surrounding a small child who was wearing nice clothes but wearing a hood so that his face couldn't be seen.

"Don't you know who am I!? You guys will die if my body is even slightly injured!"

Naru sighed seeing that.  That was a stupid thing to say.  If those bastards knew who you were, they would kill you straight away.

"Insolent child!"

A gangster wanted to hit the boy.

Bang!

?

A silver shield appeared in front of the child.

"Stop it or you'll regret it."

Naru walked in front of the boy, using his silver shield.

"Hah! Another stupid kid! You're even younger than him!"

The gangster wanted to hold Naru, but Naru twisted his hand, using the power of his silver shield to knock the gangsters away until they fainted.

- I didn't expect this shield to be strong.

The black dragon looks amazed.

Naru ignored that and looked at the child in front of him.

"Are you alright?"

!?

Naru was startled when he saw that the child had blonde hair and blue eyes.

'Zane Crossman's the 4th prince!?'

The youngest prince of the Roan Kingdom is said to have died at the beginning of the bomb incident because he was in the area of the commoner people.

Zane didn't like formal banquets, so he often ran away in the process.

But he ended up dying at the age of 10 because of that.

"Ah, thank you..."

Zane currently looks like a shy child...

But...

'The novel says he is someone who won't give up when he has set his mind on something.'

Naru already had a bad feeling...

'It's better to stay away from him...'

It would be annoying if Zane became obsessive punk like what guy that surrounds Cale!

Naru doesn't want to experience the same thing!

Just looking at Cale made Naru very tired.

"If you're fine, I'll be leaving first..."

Naru wanted to immediately go and leave the source of the headache.

"Wait!"

The child held Naru's hand gently, but his grip was strong enough to make Naru unable to escape with his child's strength alone.