13 🦇

Arriving at the capital, Cale and Taylor went their separate ways with a little help from Naru's ideas.

"Serious, how did you know about healing stars?"

Cale asked looking at Naru who was hugging On with a curious look.

"I have my own way of gathering information."

Naru was smiling brightly with very good skin at the moment because he had just drunk a little of Cale's blood.

Hearing that, Cale had no choice but to not ask any further since he knew Naru not going to tell him anything anyway.

"The power of vitality of the heart is really good."

Naru's bite wound healed quickly without even scarring on his hand.

All that remained were Naru's old bite marks on his hands and the knife cut when he first time forced Naru to drink his blood.

"I've seen Henituse's villa nya!"

Hong who was at the carriage window wagging his tail with a happy face.

"Hah... Finally, I can sleep on a soft bed."

Cale stretched his body.  Just thinking about it made him feel happy.

The carriage stopped and Cale got off the carriage with Naru in his arms.

The servants bowed to him respectfully.  That's good service, but...

"Don't you know I don't like being treated like this...?"

Cale would rather be ignored by the servants when he didn't need them for anything.  Such formalities were a waste of time to Cale who give a shit about manners.

"Ahem, this is Count nim's order, young master."

The head butler there respectfully spoke to Cale.

Hearing that, Cale could only sigh and walk away, ignoring the servants.

"Ah, young master, here is a letter from the palace."

?

Cale was confused, but still took it and thought it must be from Alberu considering what had been written in the newspaper for some days now.

.

.

Cale opened the window in his room and lay down on the bed.

"Hans, prepare food in my room. The children must be hungry."

Cale sighed happily to be able to lie down on the soft mattress again.

"Yes, young master!"

Hans looked happy when he came out.  All the kids Cale takes care of are so cute!  So Hans didn't protest!

The black dragon flew in from the window as he landed next to Cale, taking the letter from the palace with a curious look.

The black dragon had never learned to read, so he was curious about the letters on the letter.

"I buy you some kid book later, black dragon."

Cale smiled, pet black dragon head, took the letter, and opened it.

[Young master Cale Henituse, the brightest and free will in the Henituse family, I as the crown prince, just want to ask, how did such a strange rumor get circulated in the newspapers?  Give me an answer as soon as possible so that I can answer the questions the nobles ask me later.]

Cale let out a short sigh.

Young master?

'Alberu seems to have changed quite a lot in these 10 years.'