4🦇

Cale entered the place as he sigh as Naru lightly entered the place.

It was a tea and poetry shop, why couldn't small children visit it?

It's more suitable for Naru than any inn pub.

Everyone immediately fell into silence, not daring to talk when they saw Cale.  Cale also felt that it was awkward for a person who often wandered around the bar going to the tea and poetry shop.

The shop is not a place for drunkard like him.

But Naru casually walked past the silent people making the situation that was awkward as if nothing had happen.

Seeing that, Cale had no choice but to follow Naru. He just stares at Naru that so small in front of him.

"I want to rent a room on the 3rd floor for one day. I also want the best novel you have. Also just give me the most expensive sweet tea here."

Naru said that made Billos confuse.  Naru's clothes are indeed noble clothes, however, does he have that kind of money?

He never know that a noble family had a child-like child in front of him.

And the feature of gray hair and purple eyes make the child will stunning.

But he never heard about any noble children in any place.

But from behind, before Naru could get his money out of his pocket, Cale threw a gold coin at Billos.

"Just give this kid what he wants without question."

Billos immediately freaked out and bowed respectfully when he saw Cale's irritated look.

Naru sighed seeing that.  Cale had never changed in terms of being disrespectful.

However, that was none of his business as he moved up to the upper floor and Cale follow him.

To be honest, there was no need for Cale to follow him.  However, Cale felt bad seeing Naru wandering around alone without his bodyguards.

Even if Naru was a vampire, he was still a sickly child who could faint at any moment if his illness reoccurs again.

.

.

Not so long after sitting in the room on the 3rd floor, the tea and novels that Naru asked for arrived.

Naru was reading a novel there with a straight face without any emotion that people often show when reading novels.

Cale also picked up a novel because he was bored there.  Yet he really wanted to tear the book apart when he read it.

But he held back since even Naru didn't do anything.

Various emotions crossed his face when he read the novel.  He also swears and gets angry at the side characters who act like trash more than him.

But on the other hand, Naru flip through the pages of the novel calmly one by one after reading it as if seeing a scene that wasn't interesting at all.  As if looking at a newspaper whose contents are not interesting.

Compared to Cale, Naru looked more like a noble now even though what he read is a novel and not some poetry.

Even though Cale read novels, he often paid attention to Naru's behavior.  Naru often looked out the window every now and then as if he was waiting for someone to arrive.

Cale wanted to ask, but in the end, he decide to ignore it.  He thought this was the first time Naru had come out to see the world considering he was a vampire even though he was behaving strangely by feeding trees.