11🦇

"........"

In front of a cave covered in bushes, Cale was silent looking at the small size of the cave entrance.

For Naru, it might be easy to do so.

Cale saw where he had to crawl on the ground.  The ground is hard dirt, but to touch the ground...

Even if Cale was a guy, as a noble child who didn't touch the ground, he was a bit hesitant to do so.

"That's right. This is the entrance."

Naru smiled looking innocent as he looked ready to enter that small entrance.

"No. I don't want to crawl through the path like this. Choi Han, can you do something about this?"

Cale immediately looked at Choi Han.

Clay and Choi Han actually followed them.  Naru couldn't do anything when Cale didn't allow Naru to go if Choi Han and Clay didn't follow them.

Choi Han looked doubtful for a moment, as he looked at the tree.  Clay knew Ron was on that tree.

However, Cale didn't seem to have any clue about Ron from their observations.

“I can destroy it, Cale nim. But, can I report something to you first...?”

Choi Han looked doubtful while Cale looked confused.  What made the strong Choi Han so anxious?

"This might offend you... Ron, he is a dangerous person. He could even take some of my attacks..."

If it wasn't a face-to-face fight, Choi Han believed that Ron could be a very tough opponent.

Cale's face was shocked when he heard that.  To Cale, Ron was just an old servant who had served his family since he was a baby.

Ron was more like a father to Cale than Count Henituse who was busy taking care of the territory.

But Cale was sure that Choi Han was not lying.  Why would Choi Han lie about that? There is no benefit for Choi Han for him to do that.

"What is he like?"

Cale asked because Ron, who was strong, was something foreign to Cale who grew up with Ron.

"He's like an assassin."

Clay answered it because Choi Han also didn't know what Ron's fighting style was called.  He only knew Ron used a dagger.

Cale was shocked to hear that.

All this time, the one who changed his baby's diaper was an assassin?

Cale broke out in a cold sweat.

Cale remembered all the naughty moments he had when he was little and kicked Ron or pranked Ron by silly things...

But in all that time, Ron never hurt him.

Right...

Ron actually acted more like his guardian than he would to his own son.

Cale knew Ron cared about him.

Cale smiled.

"Thanks for telling me."

Even though Ron is an assassin, Ron is Ron to Cale.

Even now.

"He is my second father no matter what he is."

Choi Han, who heard that, smiled too.  It seemed like Cale really appreciated the people around him.

Naru smiled when he saw Cale who was still calm when he heard that Ron was an assassin.  It's not easy to accept that fact.

But Cale accepted it well.