15 🦇

Cale could only sigh tiredly after what happened this morning.

Now he had breakfast together in the end while helping Naru cut the meat.

Naru, who pitied Cale a little, finally looked at Choi Han.

"Choi Han Hyung, you are strong, I'm sure you can get rid of that assassin if you see them around."

Choi Han flinched when Naru said that and lowered his head.  What Naru said wasn't wrong.

"Even if you want to stay with Cale Hyung, don't do something like that. Cale Hyung's safety must come first. What if you are a little careless and that assassin can kidnap Cale hyung?"

Naru's words made Choi Han lower his head even more.

However, apart from being Cale's bodyguard, Choi Han had no reason to stay beside Cale.

Cale only saw Choi Han who was being scolded by a 7-year-old child.  That was quite funny considering Choi Han's age.

Choi Han should be the one to scold Naru.

But Cale remembered what Naru said last night.

[He's from Korea and was transported to the forest of darkness, becoming strong to survive and something like that.]

Someone who may have had a comfortable life like him at the moment is suddenly thrown into an unfamiliar world full of monsters...

Cale couldn't imagine being in that situation.

Cale sighed.

"You can stay with me even if it's not for the reason of protecting me. Aren't we like friends now?"

Cale smiled and patted Choi Han on the shoulder.

"A friend doesn't need a reason to meet."

Choi Han's eyes lit up when he heard that.

"Yes, thank you, Cale nim."

Choi Han hugged Cale tightly after hearing that.

Cale sighed and patted Choi Han on the back.  While he was in the dark forest, Cale believed that Choi Han was very lonely.

And after finding out what happened in Harris village...

Even though Cale didn't like Harris Village, it was still a tragedy for Choi Han.

.

.

.

After some time, Choi Han went to train because he wanted to become stronger and protect everyone he loved.

Naru and Cale were left alone together in the room.

"Cale Hyung, I want you to do something for me."

Cale just nodded looking at Naru showing he didn't care.

"You will meet your acquaintance in the northeast region, right?"

Cale nodded in agreement even though he was actually too lazy to do that.

"Convince them not to create tourist attractions and create a naval base. If war occurs, their territory will be a good area to anchor warships."

Naru put down the document about tourist attractions sent by Cale's acquaintance.

"Why do you need that?"

Cale asked curiously.

"The Whipper Kingdom is having a civil war between mage and non-mage. It's not impossible for the Roan Kingdom to get involved too, right?"