Pt.1 | When he knows about your feelings | KTH

Taehyung was working on a file of upcoming project. He was all focused but disturbed when he got a phone call.

Glancing at the phone that was kept on the table, the color of his face faded as soon as he read the caller ID.

Dad

He felt sudden wave of nervousness. He doesn't have any choice than picking up the call. He knows that even if he decline or ignore the call than his father won't spare him.

Licking his lips nervously, he reached out to hold his phone in his hand. He saw his hand was trembling fearing what his father would ask him to do this time.

He held the phone in his hand and closing his eyes, taking a deep breath he picked up the call.

"What took you so long to answer my call?" Taehyung heard from the other side of the phone.

His father never asks about his son's personal life. Heck, he never even asked once is he fine or not. His father doesn't even care whether he eats and sleep on time or not.

"I'm sorry dad. I was busy with some file." He politely said to which his father hummed coldly.

"I called you because you're getting married to Yona this Friday. So before the wedding day wrap up everything that's impossible and take her to shopping tomorrow for the wedding." His father said which was more like a command that his son has to follow.

A day before yesterday Taehyung was asked by his mother to attend a family dinner. He didn't wanted to go because of his father but he did for his mother and it was his biggest mistake that he regretted.

When Taehyung reached there he was welcomed by his mother. He saw it wasn't just a family dinner as how his mother described. There was another family sitting at the dinner table.

Taehyung was greeted by the glare of his father because he was late as he was stuck in the traffic. Again he wasn't asked even for once about his health or life instead all he was said was...

"This is Yona. The girl I've chosen for you to marry."

Taehyung felt left out. He felt useless and unworthy.

Why? Because his choice wasn't considered. Getting married to someone is an important decision of one's life and that too was controlled by his father.

He has always been the puppet of his father. His choice was never to be a businessman but being the only hire of 'The Kim' he had no choice other than taking over his father's business.

Taehyung couldn't even speak for himself ever. He couldn't stand up for himself nor anyone else did. His mother too was obliged to follow whatever her husband says.

Taehyung putting a stone on his heart just nodded lightly when his father announced his wedding with Yona. Taehyung thought that he will come up with something but he didn't expected his father to get him married just 4 days after announcing the wedding at the dinner.

"Dad..Why so soon?" He asked gathering some courage.

"Who are you to ask me anything?" His father said and Taehyung gulped as he sensed the anger in his father's voice.

"I..I am sorry." Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

"Whatever. Just call her and take her for shopping." His father said and hung up the call.

Taehyung retreated his phone from his ears and kept it back on table. Sighing heavily he rested his head on his chair. He massaged his temple with his eyes closed.