It's only you | Part 5 | KTH

"Shin Yuna and Kim Taehyung, The Greek God are rumoured to be dating."

"The lovely kissing photo of them is going viral on the internet since the morning. It is even the day of release of their first film together."

"Fans feels that it was really out of the blue as the couple successfully kept their relationship private."

"Their love bloomed on the sets of their film. We wish the couple a good life ahead."

The articles and headline of Yuna and Taehyung crested a storm on the internet and ended up becoming the talk of the town. Every media and articles were covering the same news as Yuna was already popular but Taehyung is a rising star and always ranks the search list.

The whole internet was flooded with the kissing pictures and articles of Yuna and Taehyung.

Jungkook's secretary desperately ran towards the meeting room where Jungkook, Taehyung and few others were present. He breathed loudly after barging inside the meeting room catching everyone's attention.

"Mr.Jeon, it's urgent." he announces. Jungkook nods and the secretary hastily walkes towards Jungkook with ipad in his hand.

Jungkook's eyes widened and jaw clenched the moment his eyes captures the pictures and news articles.

"what the fuck is this?" he stands up yelling. Taehyung and others were baffled at his sudden outburst. They stood up too.

"sir, it's on every news websites and channels." his secretary informs. Jungkook shot his angry glare at Taehyung.

"are you dating Yuna?" Jungkook straightforwardly asks without beating around the bush.

"what?" Taehyung exclaims baffled.

"no, Mr.Jeon. why would i date her?" Taehyung further says.

"then what the hell is this?" he hands him the ipad. Taehyung felt his heart stopping reading the headline. His lips parted in shock.

That moment all he could think of is y/n.

"Mr.Jeon, trust me. I'm not dating her. This is the picture of the day when we had our last shoot and she forcefully kissed me." Taehyung says as he caught up on the image. Jungkook rubbed his temple because of frustration.

"i swear if this mess affects the film, i won't spare the one who's done this shit." Jungkook says clenching his jaw.

"release an official statement that it's a false news, quickly. make sure that all these articles are taken down. and call Yuna to the company fast." Jungkook says to his secretary who nods.

"but Mr.Jeon, this articles will attract more people to the cinemas and watch the movie. let the articles be there." One of the person in meeting room says. Taehyung clenches his jaw but pitied his thinking power. How he is ready to spoil someone's name just to gain mere profit.

"no need. our lable has invested enough money in the marketing of the film. we don't need these trashy tricks to lure the audience. i demand authenticity and honesty in my company." Jungkook sternly says making the person gulp down.

Meanwhile, y/n found her hand trembling and legs getting numb seeing the news. She knows that it's all not true but the kissing picture is breaking her heart to the core. Taehyung once promised her that he'd never do any work in the industry that'd demand intimacy. Though she never needed that promise because of her trust on him but he made sure that she never feels insecure.

Today for the first time she's feeling insecure. Her tears didn't even take second to escape her eyes.

Jeon Lables : The dating rumor of our artist Kim Taehyung with Shin Yuna is baseless.

The lable didn't even waste any time and released the article defending their artist and his privacy. But it was already late as the locals were already assured that they're dating.

Taehyung was already on his way back to home but it was way more difficult for him to get back because media mobbed him outside the Jeon lables. Thankfully, the security team escorted him safely from the crowd and he sat down in the car.

He was desperate to see y/n since the moment he saw the news. His heart was beating fast and mind was messed up. He came across various comments which were supporting Taehyung and Yuna's relationship but some were nasty because of their unhealthy obsession over Taehyung and ended up passing hate to Yuna.

He hastily got off the car and ran inside his house. The moment he opened the door, he met three figures sitting on couch. Taehyung didn't waste any time and engulfed y/n in his warm embrace. He pulled her closer as much as possible because just a glance at her was enough for him to conclud that she has cried.

Y/n let out a sob hugging him tight. Taehyung shared some comforting words in her ears to soothe her down.

"baby, please don't cry." his voice cracked. it was hurting him to see the one whom he cherish and treasure so much, crying because of him. he never gave her any reason to cry but today he did even though it was unknowingly.

Y/n pulled out of the hug and saw Taehyung shadding silent tears. She cups his face and wiped off his tears. He did the same and kissed her forehead lovingly. The two people softly gazed at the couple.

"baby, i s..swear.. no..nothing is true." y/n nods her head.

"yes baby, i know..you don't need to explain me anything, okay?" she says wiping his tears.

"i know you didn't nothing wrong and all these articles are false. i trust you more than anything, hmm?" she says bringing smile on his face. she pecks his lips and smiled at him. their attention diverted hearing someone clearing their throat.

"are we invisible to you, son?" Taehyung's father asks crossing his arms.

"i'm sorry appa, eomma. the moment i saw the news, I was left baffled because it's something that happened to me first time. But more than that I was worried about y/n." he says and looked at you.

"we told you son and this is why we stopped you from entering this industry but you didn't listen. on top of that y/n always supported you. people here are cunning and selfish. they can go to any and every heights to gain what they want just to fulfill their greed. they can cross every limit to achieve fame and money which is what exactly Yuna did. Yuna had done something like this during the time of her debut." Mr.Kim says causing Taehyung's and y/n's eyes go wide.

"what? Yuna did?" Mr.kim nods.

"yeah! our subsidiary company which runs a news channel has informed me about it. Yuna offered them handsome amount to publish the news. the company denied because it doesn't publish anything that's baseless. but other companies didn't let the chance slide off just for the sake of their popularity." Mr.Kim says and let out a sigh. Taehyung couldn't even imagine all these.

"i've gathered the evidence of it through help of a reliable source. you don't have to worry about anything, okay?" Mr.kim assures his son.

"what's done is done, Taehyung. it's fortunate that you've someone like y/n who trusts you blindly otherwise it's really hard to overcome such scandals. the damage all these mess causes in personal life is unbearable. I suggest you son, if your professional life ruins your personal life then think wisely what do you want in your life." Mrs.Kim softly says to his son. Y/n held Taehyung's hand and gave a squeeze as an assurance. Taehyung's softly gazed at y/n.