My Brother-in-law | Part - 1 | KTH

"Unnie, can you give this to Taehyung-shi?" You asked your sister, Sana while stretching out her hand holding a cup of strawberry smoothie.

"I'm busy. You go and give it to him." She said while scrolling her phone.

"Besides, I'm getting late." She says getting up from the chair. She left the kitchen leaving you alone in the kitchen.

You let out a sigh being tired of your sister's behavior.

Sana and Taehyung got married 5 months ago. Your parents lives in Daegu but because you've your job in seoul you're living at your sister's house.

You refused to live at her house as you didn't want to become a third wheel between the newly weds but your father trusts Taehyung and so he requested him to let you stay at his house to which Taehyung agreed.

But ever since you've started to live with them, you're seeing their odd behavior. You can't help but worry about them and their married life.

You let out a sigh and wrapped your fingers around the cup of smoothie. Placing it on a tray, you walked towards the study room where Taehyung is working.

You knocked on the door and he let you in. As you opened the door, you found him sitting with a man to whom you're familiar with.

"Oh y/n, how are you?" Jimin says as he saw you entering the room.

"I'm good oppa. How are you? And when did you came?" You asked smiling at him.

"Just now. I didn't see anyone in the living room and it was urgent so I barged in his office knowing that he must be here on his day off." He said rolling his eyes. Taehyung didn't even bothered about what his bestfriend just spat.

"What brings you here?" That's when Taehyung took off his eyes from his file and glanced at you. His voice sounded cold ice.

"Unnie sent smoothie for you." You said in a low voice. Jimin noticed the sad expression that appeared on your face.

"Keep it here and leave." You didn't utter a word and kept the smoothie on table as he said. Jimin looked at you with worried eyes.

"Oppa, shall I bring something for you?" You asked in low voice not wanting to disturb Taehyung.

"That's sweet of you y/n but I'll take my leave in few minutes." He says causing you to nod. You bid him goodbye and left the room leaving the duo alone.

"Taehyung, what is this behavior of yours?" Jimin furiously asks. Taehyung didn't even bother to answer and kept on going through his files.

"I asked you something." Taehyung was literally checking Jimin's patience at this point by ignoring his questions everytime Jimin confronts him.

"If you're done please leave." Taehyung says without even glancing at Jimin.

Jimin slammed his fist and stood up. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Enough of your cold ass. What has happened to you? You weren't like this few months back. Why are you behaving like a jerk?" Jimin yelled at him. Taehyung made a fist to calm him temper. He doesn't want to yell at his bestfriend.

"Can you open your freaking mouth to utter a word? Why are you not telling me anything?" Jimin asked being furious.

"Jimin, everything is fine." Taehyung calmly says.

"Bloody hell, nothing is fine. Don't freaking lie to me. I can see right through you. Speak up whatever is bugging you." Taehyung slammed his palm and stood up.

"If you can see right through me then why are you even asking me?" Taehyung said glaring at Jimin. Jimin walked towards him and jerked his arm.

"Stop with this behavior of yours with y/n. Can't you see, you're hurting her?" Jimin says.