new friends- jaden

jaden and y/n are dating
her parents are WWE superstars becky lynch and seth rollins

y/n pov:

    right now i'm on my way to a new school and funny enough, my boyfriend goes there:). my parents travel a lottttt for work and since i just turned 17, they trust me and my brother, jackson, to stay home and they kinda don't care what we do.

  i pull up to the school and text jaden
——
me: i'm here, im too nervous to get out the car yet.
j💕: i'm coming to you, just stay there.
me: ok.
—-
jaden already knows what my car looks like and i told him my spot number already so now i just have to wait.
a minute or two goes by and he knocks on my window. i grab my wallet, keys and phone and get out. 
"hey baby, you look good" jaden says to me as he hugs me. "thank you" i reply and kiss him.
i open the back door and grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder.
"give it" "huh?" i reply confused.
"the bag, give it."  he says to me. okay, sassy. "no j, it's fine i can carry it." i sass back with a little laugh.
" baby, i wasn't asking." and i guess he wasn't going to take no for an answer and he just took it off my shoulder. oh, okay.
we start walking inside and since the first period bell hadnt rang yet, we walked up to a table filled with people and and he sat down and pulled me to sit on his lap.
"oh" i say a bit taken back but hey, im not complaining.
"guys this is my girlfriend, y/n. it's her first day so be nice, javon." jaden address the group and at the end looks at javon. i already know his family and he knows mine. " yeah wanna, be nice" i say, joking with the boy.
he just looks at me with narrow eyes. everyone said hello and introduced themselves. i like this kaylen girl, she's really nice. we all go back to having our own conversations and then at one point we all start talking about going somewhere to hangout after school.
"whose parents wouldn't care about having all of us over?" a boy named zack asked.
"oh! we could do it at my house. i just need to ask my parents but i'm sure they wouldn't care."
"are you sure? there's like 20 of us..." kaylen asks me
" hold on let me call them really quick" i say and grab my phone. it's better to check than to just do it.
i open my phone and go to facetime and click on my dads name. i wait for it to ring and he answers after the third one. 
"hi dad! so i have a question." i say a little happy that he wasnt busy. " what's up sweetheart?" he reply's back and it looks like he's in his locker room right now.
"so i just got to school a few minutes ago and i wanted to know if i could have some friends over after school for a few hours?" i say hoping to get a yes.
"how many people is it?" he says with a questioning face. "uh, like 20 people..." i trail off a little, " the twins will be there!" i tell him so that maybe i have a higher chance.
" that's fine, y/n/n. if anybody ends up staying over just let me or your mom know, ok?" oh thank god.
"thank you dad! love you, see you soon" he answers back with an i love you and we hang up.
i tell the group that we can go to my house after and give them all my number so i can text them the address.

~time skip to lunch~

it's now lunch and i had my last class with wanna so we're walking to the lunchroom right now. we get our food and go to the table and majority of the same people are there. i walk over towards jaden and he smiles at me when he sees me.
"hey baby, how's it been so far?" he asks, referring to my school day. "it's been good, just really wanting a nap right about now." i answer. he laughs as i sit next to him.
we all get caught up in our own conversations again until a boy walks up to the table and puts his arm around my shoulder. i look up and see jackson.
" heyyy y/n/n-" i cut him off because i know what it is now "what do you want" i say a little too mean but idc, he's my brother.
"i need you to play sugar mama because i left my wallet in the car and i can't go get it." we do take separate cars to school. i roll my eyes and ask "how much do you need?" "like 20 bucks." i grab my wallet and hand him a twenty. i grab another 20 and give to him too. "for liam because i know he forgot his too" liam is a long time friend of mine and jackson's.
he walks off happy and i turn back to the table to see almost everyone looking at me confused.
"what? is something wrong?" i ask, panicking a little.
" when you said liam, you mean liam liam, like liam moxley??" a girl named sarah asks me. "yeah, why?" i question because i'm so confused right now.
"he's literally the guy every girl wants here and you just gave him 20$ because you know he doesn't have his wallet? and who was the other dude with his arm around you?" they all look confused right now. and then it hits me that i haven't told them yet.
"ohhh, that dude was my brother, jackson and liam has been our friend for so long he might as well be family at this point." they still look lost so i continue to explain. " liam's parents and my parents have worked together for years and my mom and dad just went back to work and we permanently moved to buford so they let me and jackson stay here while they travel." i explain further.
"what do your parents do for work?" kaylen questions. "they both do professional wrestling, i think right now they're in Florida for Raw tonight."
" wait, you mean WWE?!" zack says a little excited. "who are your parents?!" he continues.
"they go by seth and becky but their actual names are colby and rebecca." i say. i lean my head on jadens shoulder because i'm starting to get really tired now.
"you sleepy, baby?" he asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to lay my head in his lap when i nod yes.
" take a nap, i'll wake you when we have to go to class" i had next period with him so i knocked out after he kissed my head.

....................................................................................
1177 words
part 2 will be out soon, and yes i know this didn't really have a whole lot with jaden but the next part will
request in the comments <3