her brothers - javon

javon pov:

right now i'm driving over to my girlfriends house. her brothers are finally back in town and they want to meet me. don't get me wrong, i absolutely want to meet them but holy shit am i nervous.

y/n's brothers are in college so they aren't home very often, but they just happen to be out for the summer right now and they know about me but i've never talked to them.

anyway, i just pulled up to her house and i get out and knock on the door. a few seconds go by and my beautiful girl opens the door.

"hi baby." i say smiling at her. she pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "hey, i'm so nervous about all this." oh god, she's scared too?!?

"i'm sure everything will be okay. i love you and they just have to figure that part out." i know that if i show her that i'm nervous, she might as well have a panic attack. let's get this over with.

y/n pov:

javon just got here and we just walked inside. i'm so fucking nervous because i know how my brothers are. ethan, the oldest, likes to mean mug people and he's scary when he's mad. adrian, the middle child but youngest brother, is a bit nicer to people but he's still scary as fuck.

i know if my brothers don't like wanna then it's game over. let's hope this goes smooth.

we just walked into the living room where my brothers and my parents are, my parents have met javon and they love him. i'm holding his hand and i can see ethan staring us down.

"this is my boyfriend, javon" i say, catching the attention of the two boys sitting on the couch watching tv.

a 'sit' comes from ethan and we do. i'm not trying to piss him off. "we just have a few question for you."
adrian states. "ask away" wanna replies.

"1. how did you meet my sister? 2. what made you realize you wanted a relationship with her?" adrian goes first because i'm assuming he can see how nervous i am.

javons pov:

i already know their names and which one is which so now i just answer their questions and hope it goes over well.

adrian asks me two questions to start and i can tell he knows y/n is nervous.

" i meet her through my little brother, daelo. she was his babysitter when i was in New York and he facetimed me to show me something and he introduced us." i will forever be thankful for daelo.

" i knew i liked her before i ever saw her in person but i realized i wanted to be with her when i made it back home after talking to her through social media. i came home from New York about a month later and she was at the house when i walked in. we spoke in person for the first time instead of over the phone. i asked her out on a date and we went on a few dates before i asked her to be my girlfriend." i could talk about this for days.

"what made you wait to ask her out?" ethan speaks up this time and now comes the hard part. my job.

"with my job and being in the public it's very rare to come across someone who actually has interest in you and not your money or fame." i continue, " i didn't want to jump into a relationship and then be disappointed if it turned out the way i didn't want it to go."

"what do you mean 'job' and 'public eye'??" adrian questions. "i'm an actor and boxer. i travel a lot for filming and tournaments or whatever else it is i have to be doing at the time." they both give me a subtle nod.

" how old are you?" "16, 17 in a month."
"any sports?" "i do boxing and i did gymnastics when i was younger."
" what's the most important thing to you?" "my family, my mental health, and y/n's happiness."
" do you love her?" "yes, i have since the day i first talked to her."
we went back in forth for a while getting to know each other and then my phone rang.

i looked at it and saw it was jaden.
"excuse me for a minute." i stayed sitting but answered the phone.

~~phone call~~
jaden
javon
"hello?"
"where are you?"
"im at y/n's, i told you i was coming over here this morning. is everything okay?"
"did you forget you were supposed to be at the airport for your flight thats in two hours? dad is blowing up mine and jayla's phones looking for you"
"did he change it? i wasn't supposed to leave for another two days?!" okay what the fuck is happening.
"i'll be there soon, bye."
~~end phone call~~

what the fuck. "everything okay?" y/n mom asked me. " not really, my pops apparently changed my flight and didn't tell me so i have to get to the airport like now so i can catch this flight." i'm gonna lose it.

"it's was nice meeting you both and i hate to rush out like this but i have to go." i directed my attention at both boys and then to y/n.

" i'm sorry about this baby, but i love you and i'll call you when i land ok?" i stand up and she does as well. " it's fine, things happen. i love you too." she kisses me and i say my goodbyes and rush home to get my suitcase and rush back to the airport.

why the fuck would my flight be changed to leave two days early?!? i was supposed to take y/n out tonight, wtf!?! words can't explain how pissed i am right now.

.....................................................................................
what do y'all think so far?
idk if i'll do a part 2 to this one but if y'all want it i will. see you soon!

<3