red carpet- javon & jaden

*Y/N IS DATING BOTH BOYS BUT THE BOYS OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT DATING EACH OTHER*
*Y/N HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MADDIE*

maddie's pov:

"babe, you almost ready?" jaden rounds the corner to my room as i'm slipping my heels on. he stops dead in his tracks and drops his jaw.

"holy shit..." he looks me up and down. "is something wrong?!" i panic a little.

he shakes his head no and mumbles "you look fucking gorgeous is what" i blush and lean to kiss him.

"thank you, baby" i say as we come apart.

just then, javon walks in the room. "limos here- damn... you look fucking amazing, ma" he smirks while looking at me.

"thank you, but we have to go" i kiss him too and grab both their hands to drag them downstairs.

i starred in "Spider-man : Far From Home" and we're going to the red carpet for it. i brought jaden and javon as my "plus ones"

anyway, we just pulled up to the venue it's being held at and holy fuck are there a lot of paparazzi here. jaden is on my right and javon is on my left.

jaden opens the door and steps out, he grabs my hand and helps me out. my dress is long as fuck so wanna has the train of it as he steps out. he closes the door and taps the widow to let the driver know he can leave.

wanna drops the train of my dress and both him and jaden grab the sides of it to flair it out. i start blushing like crazy and grab their hands.

javon has done a red carpet before so we let him take the lead. he guides us around and finally it's our turn on the carpet for photos.

we step up and again i'm between both boys. the public does know i'm dating both the walton boys. i can't see anything but flashing lights and i hear people screaming.

"kiss her! look to your right! maddie over here!"

both brothers lean in and kiss me on the cheek so that the paps can get their photos. jaden and javon both have an arm around my waist so when it's time to go, they both guide me out.

"i can see again, holy shit" jaden says making me agree. "i can't rub my eyes because of all this makeup but damn" javon just chuckles lightly at us.

"we're so proud of you, m. you did amazing in this movie and you look fucking great right now."  jaden says and javon agree with him.

"seriously, you both don't know how much that means to me. i love you both" i kiss them both and javon says "we love you too, baby. now let's get these interviews over with"

i hug jaden and he whispers "i love you" i turn and hug javon and he does the same thing. twin telepathy or some shit.

we walk over again and what we didn't know, some paparazzi saw us and took pictures of it. the next morning, it was all over social media, which the media acts like this is new news? i've been with the twins for almost a year now? but ok.