make up - javon

y/n's pov :

i'm currently at my boyfriends house getting ready for a date rn, it's our two year anniversary.

i've finished my hair and im doing my makeup now. after i've started, javon walks into the room, looking fucking gorgeous.

i see him look at me through the mirror and he gives me a kind of dissatisfied look. "baby, what are you doing?"

"what do you mean? i'm doing my makeup?" " you know i think you look gorgeous no matter what you do but you don't need it, you look gorgeous with and without it baby"

"i know baby, i'm just doing tonight"  he isn't the biggest fan of me wearing makeup because he knows that i do it to cover my freckles, i hate them but he adores them. he's never told me i couldn't wear makeup or that i look better without it, he always says he likes me both ways.

although he does love seeing my freckles. anyway, im done now and javon is downstairs waiting so i grab my heels and walk down after putting my black dress on.

"you ready babe?" i ask as i come down. he looks up from his phone and looks at me. he has a look of adoration in his eyes. "my god, you look divine, angel"

i start blushing like crazy as he gets up and walks over to me. he takes my heels from me and we walk over to the couch. i sit down and he kneels to put my heels on for me.

"thank you j" he leans up and kisses me and we get ready to walk out of the door.

....................................................................................
y'all i'm so sorry, shits been getting crazy.