interviews- javon

(y/n will be changed to "true" for this imagine. she will be the daughter of blake lively and ryan reynolds) (javon and true will also be 18 in this imagine)

javons pov:

  "what's up? it's javon 'wanna' walton and today i'm here to do the Wired Auto Complete Interview." i spoke towards the camera filming me. a member of the crew passed me a board and i started.

"who javon walton, who is javon walton dating?" "i'm dating the amazing woman named true reynolds, going on a year just about." i love her.  

"javon walton family" "i have a little brother daelo, older sister jayla, a twin brother jaden, and my parents dj and jessica."

"javon walton boxing coach" "that would be my pops, he's been my coach for years, love that guy." i laugh a little bit at the end of that sentence.

it continued on like this for a little bit before the crew started asking me some questions themselves.

"first, are you comfortable with us asking about your relationship?" "100%, ask all you want"

"where is your favorite place to go with true?" "we love going to the beach, we don't necessarily get in the water every time but we go on dates or just walk around."

"so some fans have noticed true wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger and have asked if you guys are engaged?" jesus christ people assume everything.

"it's not an engagement ring nor is it diamond, it's an opal promise ring. it's her birthstone, and i did in fact give it to her on the beach."

"if you don't mind, could you tell us how that went?"
"well i was going to wait for our one year but we went to the beach for a late night walk. it was sunset and she just looked so amazing standing at the edge of the water that i couldn't wait." "i gave her the ring and she did think it was an engagement ring but i told her it was a promise that one day i would replace it with a diamond ring, the day i ask her to marry me."

a couple 'awww's come from behind the camera and i'm smiling like an idiot right now but i don't care.

"well thank you so much for joining us today!" "of course, it was great, thank you all." i smiled at them and walked out and left, on my way to trues place actually.