protective - jaden

(reader plays volleyball)
y/n pov:

   my and my boyfriend jaden are currently walking around a 'Dicks sporting goods' so he can get a new bat and i'm getting a new pair of shorts for volleyball.

  "i'm gonna go look at the shorts, are you coming with me or you going to the bats?" i look over at jaden and ask. "i'll go to the bats just meet me back here when you're done" i nod back in acknowledgment.

  we go our separate ways and after a few minutes of me digging through the shorts and bottoms, a boy walks up to me. wtf are you doing i don't know you.

  "hey, i just wanted to know if i could get your number? i would love to take you out sometime?" they boy looks at me hopeful.

  before i could say anything though, jaden pops up from out of nowhere.

  "she has a boyfriend, that's me. now leave." jaden answers for me.  dear god please don't let this boy say some stupid shit.

   "well she looks a little bored with you... care to let me take her off your hands?" this mf.  next thing i know, jadens standing in front of me.

   "my eyes are up here, keep 'em off my girl. and say some stupid shit like that again and you won't walk out of here." i guess the boy saw jaden was serious and he backed off.

  "fucking prick..." i mumble as he leaves. i didnt notice him staring at me... fucking creep.

....................................................................................
idk abt this one, ik some of it is cringey but i could think of anything else. see you soon!

<3