family - jaden part 2

⚠️THE FOLLOWING DISCUSSES TOPICS OF ABUSE/ DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP⚠️

jayla's pov:

   me and javon are upstairs in my room doing whatever because jaden is meeting rena's family tonight. he asked us to stay up here so we agreed.

   we're watching love island when my phone rings, i pause the show and pick up my phone. it's my best friend kylee.

-phone call-
jayla
kylee
jaylas thoughts

j: hey g-
k: help me, im stuck in the house i can't leave. travis is pissed.
i was confused until she said travis. i'm gonna lose my shit
j: are you at your house? i'm on the way.
k: yea, please hurry.

-end phone call-

i look over at javon "come on it's travis" he jumps up and we take off down stairs. we get down there and jaden sees us.

  "yall okay? what's wrong?" oh fuck he's gonna kill somebody.

  i tell him what's happening and he jumps off the couch. javon tries to tell him to stay but he's not going to.

  "to hell with that bullshit, wanna. i told that jackass if he put his hands on her again i'd fucking kill him" oh great. that's one hell of a first impression.

  wanna gave up and we all ran out the front door.

we made it to kylees and i take off into the house, my brothers right behind me.

"travis! get the fuck down here!" jaden yells across the house.

"yall handle him and i'll get kylee" i tell the boys. they both nod and travis comes downstairs. "hey man, how you been?" jaden sarcastically asks and before travis can say anything, jaden punches him in the face.

  "i'm coming with you." wanna says, a little scared. we get upstairs to kylees room and into her bathroom.

  "you can come out ky, it's me and jayla" she opens the door and i hug her. "can you walk?" "barely..."

  javon picks her up and carries her downstairs. we see jaden still beating the fuck out of travis. javon goes to the truck while i rush to jaden.

jadens pov:

we made it to kylees and the first thing i want is travis. he's a dead man walking. i yell for him to come downstairs and decide to fuck with him a little bit.

"hey man, how ya been?" i ask him but before he says anything i punch him and it lands right on his jaw. my siblings are upstairs already.

i grab his shirt and pull him to me. "i fucking told you, the next time you put your goddamn hands on her, i'd kill you." i was fuming.

i punch him again and continue beating the absolute shit out of him. the next thing i know, jaylas pulling me off of him.

"as much as i want him dead, you can't go to prison, let's go" i hate that she's right.

we rush back to the house and since i was in the back with kylee, i pick her and take her inside. rena and her family are still here.

"give me just a minute, rena." i say as i go to walk upstairs, jayla and javon behind me. i take her to jaylas room and she tells me to go back downstairs and explain what just happened.

i get back down to everyone and the first thing i hear is, "are you okay?" i guess i looked confused because nicole (rena's mom) says that i have a cut on my face and my shirt and hands are bloody.

"it's not my blood, i'm perfectly fine." i assure her.
"i'm gonna explain what all that was. kylee is my non- biological sister pretty much. her and jayla have been best friends since before i was even born. a few months ago her boyfriend, travis, starting abusing her. this has happened once before and i punched him and told him if it ever happened again i'd kill him. as much as i wish i would've, i didn't kill him this time. but she is a thousand percent done with him because i'm not doing this again." i keep talking, "kylee is family to all of us and she has been her entire life just about. she is nothing more than a sister to me. and i made a promise to her brother when he moved that i would do anything i could to keep her safe, my entire family made that promise."

kylee and rena have met before and they're friends. and i make sure that rena knows there is absolutely no chance in hell she needs to worry about me and kylee.

  " my and jayla have both said for years that javon and kylee need to be together. we all know they're in love they just won't admit it." now i have to make sure her family knows.

  "the reason i did what i did tonight is because there are a few things i don't tolerate, and putting your hands on women is the number one thing. it's not the first time i've said or done something like this. it's happened with travis and with random dudes that like to touch my sister."

idk why, but her dad looks pleased.

"well atleast we know you won't hurt rena. look jaden, we like you and this just sealed the deal. but if you ever break her heart, then i'll just have to have alex handle you."  roman tells me.

"you won't ever have to worry about that. i don't plan on her hurting her and i've already told her if i do then she can do whatever she feels necessary." i slightly laugh when they all chuckle.

......................................................................................
idk abt this one but oh well. see you soon!

<3