lazy days - javon

y/n pov:

  i'm at my boyfriends house and we're just having a lazy day, we're both very busy all the time and today is one of the only days we both have free.

  javon is laying on top of me with his head in my neck and i'm in my phone scrolling through tiktok. after a while of liking edits of us and just scrolling, i start to get sleepy.

  i then feel wanna kiss my neck. "go to sleep, ma. i know you're tired." i didn't even know he was awake, scared the shit outta me.

  but i do. and i think he might've fell asleep too bc i was woken up by jaden running through the door.

"we're going to get boba, wake the fuck up!!" i hear jaden scream. me and wanna both groan but go to get up anyway.

we all load into the car with me and wanna in the back, jayla driving, and jaden next to her. they decided to go live and javon and i just went back to sleep.

jaylas pov:

i was reading the comments on the live since we were at a stop light. "are y/n and javon asleep?" i read out loud. i quickly turn and see that they in fact are.

"yea, i woke them up to come with us." jaden states mater of factly as i pull away from the light and keep driving. these two i swear.

....................................................................................
what do we think ?? (none of this is meant to be sexual in any way). see you soon!

<3