our history - twins

for the sake of this, polygamy isn't weird. :) enjoy iititademaria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n's pov:

Today is my first day at my new school. My family and I moved towns a bit ago and today I start my freshman year at Buford High School.

I get to school and walk into the office to get my schedule. After I get it, I start walking to the cafeteria to find somewhere to sit before classes start.

I'm walking and looking at my paper when I bump into someone. "Oh my god! i'm so sorry!"

I apologize to the girl, she looks at me kind of confused tho.

"It's okay! but are you new?" god i already hate that question.

"yea, first day." i replied kindly.

"Have you found any friends yet? I would love for you to join me and my friends if you would like?"

I answered no and said I would love to join. I learned her name is kylee and we have all of our classes together.

We finally get to the table and she introduces me. There's four boys and three girls. Jaden, Javon, Jax, Ethan, Kylee, Kaylen, and Jayla.

Im told Jayla is a junior and jaden and javon are her younger twin brothers. Everyone but jayla is a freshman and I have most classes with the twins too.

my god are they gorgeous too.

JAVONS POV:

Kylee just introduced us to the new girl, her name is y/n and damn is she pretty.

JADENS POV:

Holy shit she is pretty but she's quiet tho.

~time skip : 1 year later (age 16)~

Y/N'S POV:

after that day, me and the twins got really close, really close. Lately i've realized that i love both of the twins and i'm pretty sure they both like me too. i need to talk to them.

GROUP CHAT

three stooges 🔛🔝

y/n🫶 : are you both home rn?

Jdubbb⚾️: yea, everything ok??

Wanna🥊: yeah, you good?

y/n 🫶: i need to talk to you both

Wanna🥊 : come over

Jdubbb ⚾️: you know ur welcome anytime

y/n 🫶: otw

~ end gc~

y/n POV:
i get there and walk inside. The boys are sitting in the living room.

"I think it's better if we do this somewhere more private..." i trail off.

"Let's go to my room then." Jadens says trying to not be nervous. We all walk up to his room.

Both boys sit in the edge of the bed and I sit in Jadens desk chair.

"I'm not sure how to go about this but i'm just going to say it, I love you both. As more than friends and i'm not going to choose one over the other. I want to be with you both but I know I can't." I explained while playing with my hands.

I feel Javon reach out and grab my hands. "Who told you that you couldn't be with us both, sweetheart?" comes from Jaden.

I quickly look up confused.

"We've talked about it and we both like you. You like us, so why choose?" Wanna says.

after that, we talked for a long time about how we were going to go about this and what we wanted.

We agreed we'd give it a try and see where it went.

~ time skip : 6 years later (age 22)~

y/n POV :

Well, it worked out and i'm still with both boys. We've been together about 6 years now.

Javon is a pro boxer and Jaden plays for the MLB now, while i'm an actress and i've been in some huge projects.

Right now is Jaden's off season so he's home with me and Wanna's on the phone with Jayla.

Im sitting in the living room when they both come in and sit down.

"We need to talk to you." Jaden says. oh jesus help me.

"We both obviously love you and want to marry you, and we know this isnt proper but..." Wanna says as him and Jaden both get down to one knee.

"we werent sure how to go about this but, will you marry us?" they both ask the question after Jaden starts it.

"Oh my fuck! yes! a million times yes!" They each have a simple band with a stone on it that they put on my finger.

"God, I love you both." I lean in kiss them both.

"We love you too, sweetheart."

~time skip: 1 year later (age 23)~

Y/N'S POV :

We all agreed we didn't want a huge wedding so we just went to the court house and did a small ceremony with our families.

Our honeymoon was in The Maldives for a weeks and that was about 2 months ago.

Right now i'm with Jayla and Kylee, freaking out because i'm pretty sure i'm pregnant. They stopped and got me some tests and i've taken 5.

I'm waiting for the 3 minute timer to go off.

My phone goes off for said timer and I make Kylee look at the tests.

"All five are positive..." There a pause before we hear the front door open. The boys are back from the gym.

"Fuck!" is all i can manage to say.

"You want us to stay or go?" Jayla asks.

"I think i'll be okay... just tell them to come up here please..." They nod and walk out.

A minute goes by before both boys come in. "Babe, what's wrong?" "You're crying" both boys point out.

"I'm pregnant..." It goes quiet for a second before they pull me into a hug. after a while they pull away and grab each other. "WERE HAVING A BABY" is all they scream.

~time skip : 2 years later (age 25)~

Y/N'S POV

We had a beautiful baby girl, which we named Devyn Blair Walton.

She is now 2 years old and absolutely loves both of her dads with her entire heart and adores her families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bit of a longer one :) thank you to who requested this, you're an angel 🫶