family - jaden

*this is going to be a little different so i need you to bare with me, act like kylee has known the walton's all their life and not just a few years, and we are going to pretend that her 'bf' is abusive. idk if she has an actual bf or not.* (Y/N WILL BE REPLACED WITH "RENA" FOR THIS CHAPTER)

  ⚠️THE FOLLOWING DISCUSSES TOPICS OF ABUSE, IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP⚠️

jadens pov:

   my girlfriend rena is on her way over with her family right now. it's her parents and her brother. this will be my first time meeting them and rena asked if we could do it at my house and i, of course, agreed.

  my siblings are upstairs, daelo is at a friends, and my parents went out for date night so they won't be meeting yet, just me.

   i hear a knock at the door and go answer it. i open the door and see a tatted, muscled man standing there and another boy who looks like him, then i see rena and her mother.

  "hey baby" rena says as she leans into hug me "hi, sweet girl" i say back. i didn't think she would be comfortable to call me that around them yet but ok.

   i open the door more and move to the side. "please, come in" i say as i smile at everyone. "so, you're jaden?" her brother asks me.

  "that's me. Alex, right?" he answers me with a yes as we continue walking to the living room. rena had already told me a bunch of questions were going to be asked so i was prepared, i think.

  we making it to the living room. "make yourselves comfortable, anyone want anything to drink before?" i ask. everyone shakes their head no or says no thank you.

   i sit down next to rena on the L shaped couch. "are you okay to answer some questions?" her father asks. "yes sir." i answer. "the names roman by the way, please don't call me sir, it makes me feel older than i am." he slightly laughs and i do as well

  "this is my wife, Nicole." "it's nice to finally meet y'all" i answer.
"ok, first question, what's your family like?"
"it's my mom and dad, my twin brother javon, older sister jayla, and younger brother daelo," i continue on "javon and jayla both act and all three of them box, i play baseball for my high school and a travel ball team, my father does boxing and acting and my mother is an author."  "we all love working out, it's one of the many things we bond over. we also all love to travel."

  i cold sit here and answer any questions they have, and i'm going to. i love talking to new people.

  Nicole speaks up and asks "when did you know you wanted to be with rena?"

"i knew i first liked her when i was doing an instagram live with javon and she was on it. javon and her had been only friends for a few months and he would talk about her sometimes. he guested her on the live and that's the first time i saw her face to face. i knew i wanted a relationship after talking for a few months to make sure it was what we both wanted." " we went on a few dates and i asked her to be my girlfriend on the third date."

  we all continued to talk and share stories few a while until javon and jayla came rushing downstairs.

"y'all good? what's wrong?" i asked the last part because they both looked panicked.

"kylee just called and Travis just beat the hell out of her and she trapped in the house." as soon as she said travis's name, i jumped up.

   "no jaden, stay here!" javon says trying to not let me leave.

  "to hell with that bullshit, wanna. i told that jackass the next time he put his hands on her i'd fucking kill him."

i see rena's family looking so confused and a little shocked that i swore but at this point, i don't care. i've known kylee my whole life, she was there before i was born, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened. she is my family and there's no way in hell am i letting her piece of shit boyfriend get away with this again. that girl is a sister to me.

  i turn to rena and kiss her on the head. "i'll be back, i love you" "i love you too, call me if you need anything"

  "im sorry about this but i'll explain when we get back" i say as me and my siblings take off out the door.

......................................................................................

there will be another 2-3 parts to this story but my hands are killing me right now, see you soon!

<3