my man - javon

*Y/N HAS BEEN CHANGED TO LIYA(lee- uh)*

liya's pov

i just pulled into the driveway of my boyfriends house. we both are free today so we're just going to hang out.

i walk inside and go straight to wanna's room. i knock on the door and hear a quiet 'come in'.

i look over at him, laying on his stomach on the bed, and smile. "hey sugar" i say as i walk over to him.

he rolls over to his back and says a quick "hey sweetheart".

i lay down on the bed and we talked for a minute, just catching up. after a while we both got on our phones and he was on insta, me on tiktok.

i came across a video of a girl using the "thank you to my man" sound and decided to use it.

wanna and i had already switched positions and he was on his stomach again, and somehow i ended up on top of him laying on his back. he was also now shirtless.

anyway, i click the sound and open the camera to start recording.

"and my man, thank you to my man( drop the beat)" i lip sync as i position the camera so it shows both of our faces. javon looks at the camera and smiles.

"and my man, thank you to my man" he grabs the side of my face and pulls me into a kiss. the video ends and we pull apart.

"you okay with me posting this?" i ask him quietly. "of course, baby" he smiles at me and i smile back.

i post the video and we continue on being lazy for the rest of the day.

....................................................................................
hey guys, i'm so sorry i haven't been updating, school started back last week and this shit is off the wall. ALSO i saw someone else do something similar to this and loved it, i don't remember their user but FULL CREDIT TO THEM.