6. Death Penalty

Billy and Stu started walking around the house but Billy kept his eye on you. "You brought that camera?" Billy asked Stu. Stu nodded and took it out. Billy took it from him and pointed it towards you and snapped a shot. He put the photo in his pocket. Stu's eyes widened. "So you do like her..!" He whisper yelled. "No, this is just for documentary" Billy said back. Stu furrowed his eyebrows, "documentary?" What documentary? Casey locked all the doors and you were just scared. "Cops were already called so you better be ready..!!" Casey said.

"They won't be able to make it on time, we're in the middle of nowhere, now hand the phone to Y/n back to Y/n or else it'll be over for the both of you" you shut your eyes as she handed you the phone. "Yes?" "How you holding up over there?" "A bit scared, how about you?" "Better than ever, I just want my question answered" "I'm afraid that'll be a no without a valid reason why" they just laughed. "So you wanna play this the hard way?" "No, I'm just not being put on the main suspect list by having a conversation with the killer during this"

With Billy

He was getting angry that you weren't answering the question that he wanted an answer for. He started to imagine things now.

His Mind

He held your arms above your head as he was fucking the shit out of you and you moaned loudly in pleasure as your legs were wrapped around his torso and he had his knife in his hand and made a bunch of cuts on your body with his initials and he would lean over and lick the blood that was dripping off your body and start biting your neck making it bleed and you would cry and moan in pain because it felt so good. He wanted to make you bleed so much and he wanted to fuck you until things were unhandy. He was aggressively kissing you as he unreleased one of your hands and you rubbed his bulge making him groan.

He grabbed that hand and carved his initials full sized on your palm. The blood was rushing out quickly and you yanked your other hand out of his grip and sat on his lap and he held onto your whole body and pushed you against the wall and fucked you more. Once he hit your good spot, you let out an intense moan and your hand slammed against the wall and blood smeared all over the wall. He grabbed the back of your hair and bit on your neck more. "Oh, Billy..~" he fucked you harder each second as he continued biting and sucking your neck.

Back To Reality

"Dude..!!" Stu whisper yelled. Billy shook his head as hid legs rubbed together between his bulge at the thought of that. I can't think of that, not with her, no. "Turn on the patio lights" Casey turned on the lights and you backed away at the sight of her boyfriend being tied up and covered in blood. Billy and Stu both snickered. Billy for some reason kept on watching you and took out the photo he took of you and looked at it. Don't do it, don't do it. He snatched the camera from Stu and took more photos. Stu's eyes widened, "you said you'd take only one..!" "I lied" Billy started taking a dozen. Stu took the phone and started quizzing Casey as Billy had remembered something you said earlier.

"Because, then once time is up, you're done, you're locked up. Every movie starts out with a kill scene, so which means, every first try needs to be a start"

He put the mask on ran to the front door. He took the knife and started unlocking the door, then ran back over to Stu and took the phone back. Billy then started following you around outside to every window you went to. You were terrified, he liked it. "Hand the phone back to Y/n" Casey gave it back to you in a hurry as she stared out at Steve. "This better be the last" "oh, no worries, it will be, I just wanna see how fast you'll you'll able to run" you then heard grunting and saw Steve being gutted and Casey started screaming and chair came flying through the window making you and Casey both run. "Tag, you're it" you said as you hung up and threw the phone at Casey and ran outside with her.

You both ducked down. "We need to run, there is no time for hiding-" "shh..!" She said. You got up and ran across the yard but then just stood there and looked around for that person. Nowhere to be found. "Idiots..-" you then saw Casey being attacked at the window and she punched them and ran over to you. "Come on!-" the person then broke through the window and jumped on Casey and you kicked them off of her and helped her up and grabbed her hand but they got up, too, and started chasing you both. Be kicked your back making you scream in pain and fall to the ground and they grabbed Casey and stabbed her. She fell down next to you bleeding.

You tried to get up but kicked you on the hip and screamed and started crying in pain. The person was about to stab her again but she slapped the knife out of their hand and she slammed her head down and started choking her. Casey then kicked them in the balls making them jump off of her and you both heard a car door shut and you saw her parents. "Get them....." Casey wheezed. You, being the only uninjured victim, got up as your hip was throbbing in pain and started running over to them but then the killer jumped on you. "NO!-" he covered your mouth and raised the knife in the air and stabbed you in shoulder making you scream and cry loudly in pain as his hand was still covering your mouth.

They started choking you next and you just layed your arms there since your shoulder was in pain and it looked like Casey was trying to help you because she hit him across the head but it was a weak hit and they looked over and punched her straight to the face making her fall and they dragged her body. You passed out due to so much exhaustion and pain killing.