11. Thoughts To Understand

8 PM

Your mom left to go to the store to get a few things, the perfect hour for Billy to come over. You then heard a knock at the front door and you got up from your bed and walked out your room and down the hall. You opened the front door and there revealed Billy. He looked at you as you slightly smiled abs opened the door a bit more to let him in. "We can go to my room" you said, he nodded and followed you. He had a little smirk plastered on his face knowing that he's about to get that advice.

You walked inside your room and he closed the door and sat on your bed next to you. He watched as you digged through your backpack for the work that you needed help with. He actually got rid of it when you weren't looking during 1st period this morning. You sighed in frustration and just threw your bookbag on the ground. "I'm sorry for wasting your time, I can't find it" you said. "No, it's alright, maybe we can just hangout?" You nodded in agreement and he looked over at your horror movie pile. "Good taste" he said. You also looked over and smiled.

"You also like horror?" "Definitely" he replied. "Do you have a favorite?" He asked. He wanted to ask some questions to get to the advice part. "A few but they're so underrated" Billy actually agreed. "I wish they could change some things in the movies" he said knowing that you'll probably change it to a whole lecture of advice. "My God, atleast someone agrees!" You grabbed Halloween and he started smirking. "I think that maybe Micheal shouldn't of made it a bit obvious" you said. YES! THIS IS THE PART!

"What sort of rules do you think some of the movies should've had?" He asked as he turned to you curiously and a bit excitedly. "Relax on the sex, they just die too fast and it's more enjoyable to watch it slowly, y'know?" Billy was now invested and he highly agreed. "I also think that maybe a gun should just be dropped because they're too loud. Cops should be the only one holding the guns..for the killers, they're just gonna get caught by the witnesses when they claim they heard a gunshot" you said.

Shit, I'm using a gun. "But maybe only use it to cover up the victims death, that's how all movies gotta end" you said. Billy's eyes were shifted down as he started thinking. Sidney's dad. "Why not use it for the main victim?" He asked. You just started laughing, "don't do that, it'll look like a rhythm. You're making it look like every victim committed suicide, then police will suspect it's murder" you said. A rhythm. That word circulated in Billy's mind. He knew you were right though. He had one last question that would probably end up getting him kicked out of your house.

"So when would be the perfect time for a kill?" You looked at him weirdly. Did he really just ask that? "There is no perfect timing once there's an investigation going on" you then stood up and he watched as you did so. You then picked up Carrie and Psycho. "These two have differences and alikes" you said to him. "Norman and Carrie both didn't wait. Carrie went mad twice..school and with her mother. Norman just went with whatever motive was coming his way" you said. Billy felt like he was just a student and you were a teacher teaching something you weren't suppose to.

"Hold on, I'm sorry, it's kind of hot" you said as you took off your sweater leaving you in your revealing tank top. Billy's eyes landed on your cleavage and he bit his lip and sucked in his bottom lip as his legs rubbed together. Resist her, resist. You sat back down on the bed. Atleast he had already asked all of the questions he wanted answers to. Now he wanted to know more about you. "So why did you leave early today?" He asked. "Because of everything that's going on" you replied. "Are you staying tomorrow?" He asked. "I actually leave early everyday for the rest of the year now" you replied.

His eyes widened a little. What?! That can't keep happening!! Billy knew he had to do something because he didn't want you leaving tomorrow, Stu was gonna ask to bring you to the party. "Can you stay tomorrow?" He asked. "I would if this didn't happen, but now I don't want to because I'm just..scared" you replied. Fuck!! No, this was NOT going to continue. He nodded "understandably"

You both then heard the front door open. "Shit! It's my mom! You have to go!" You whisper yelled and you both quickly got up. You opened your window. It wasn't a roof window, it was on ground. He jumped out and ran off. You covered your mouth scaredly when your mom opened your bedroom door. "Who are you talking to?" She asked with a bit of concern. "I was praying" you replied. She slowly nodded then walked back out. You sighed with relief.